Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Honestly D0 you were just trying to argue with everyone. Was irritating but im not sure its enough to scum read you. Not sure what the Executes are all about.
day 0 nobody knew sht about their roles, i was trying to get reactions out of every1. there was nothing else for me to play off of

actually now that u bring it up i dont recall arguing with u lol, i only had decently long talks with 3 ppl, being tiffany, noctis and lind iirc. toward the end of day 0 i started shifting to beta ad its stuck to me since then

interesting for u to remember that tho

Emil

Certified Memelord
Sure
Town:
Fuji
Noctis
Usopp
Flower

I like Odd and Reborn and Reborn especially has made good points. Even in the class room regarding Robin.

Suspicious
Mat
Sera
You
Kiwi

I've might have forgotten a few names, but if you remind me of them, I can tell you my read on them.
whats this class room u guys r talking about

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
whats this class room u guys r talking about
Well since I already mentioned it once and so did noctis and flower, I think we can talk about that here.

So myself and a few others were invited to the classroom last night phase and we were asked to discuss about topics such as :
Robin, Juliet, Midnight, indies, gifts, groups, squads, Circuses and cults

After that we had to give our opinion on "the one who shan't be named" being real or fake and the danger he poses.

We also had to give our opinion on Phantom Troupe.

All of us were only allowed to discuss about these topics and nothing else.

@Lindltaylor @Fujishiro @Flower

I've got a question. How do you think mafia will most likely respond to the Old God writeups? Do you think mafia is likelier to dismiss them as fake, or accept them as real? What about the people still saying his name and claiming it was an accident? Do you think that is alignment indicative?

AL sama

Red Haired
Well since I already mentioned it once and so did noctis and flower, I think we can talk about that here.

So myself and a few others were invited to the classroom last night phase and we were asked to discuss about topics such as :

After that we had to give our opinion on "the one who shan't be named" being real or fake and the danger he poses.

I think it was a townie who put us there

I'm actually liking you more and more.

Who else do you suspect other than me?
Oh? :catlewd:

Well I also have issues with Noctis, Al, Queen, Ryu guy, Yo, Cinera, odd, the list goes on and on.

Flowa with her unkillable townie claim is strange to me too, but I never see eye to eye with town Flowa play
Noctis probably gave up due to lack of support. It was highly unlikely that he would have gotten any support from the council on his kiwi lynch idea.
It was a matter of minutes, he didn't even try. I find this very odd.

I dislike this.

And no i dont mean the execute on Lind specifically. You keep executing people you regard as inactive but you dont tag them. What would the execute help if they dont even know about it. Inactive suggest they are probably not even reading the thread or at best skimming it. If your purpose is to get them to react you will have to tag them otherwise it just look like you are trying to randomly execute people and for that ill sus you.

And no this isnt a Natalija thing. Many people are doing the exact same thing.
Hmmm? What makes you think I believe Lind is inactive? Or that I want to alarm Lind? I never said those things.

If anything to me it speaks volumes that Lind came out and paid attention to the thread. But essentially the vote is for town to see, not Lind.

As for Yo, I had tagged him previously, and it didn't work. I don't care if he reads the vote either.

Are you cranky because you lost a team member? :doffytroll:

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Seraphoenix how could you possibly know Finalbeta was a townie before his flip? Even back as far as you voting him to coucil
did he vote beta for council??
well idk if that has value to me now that beta flipped town lol
but why the fk wud he ever vote beta out of every1 else @Seraphoenix

dem u could say... u guys got schooled lol

do u know if this classroom is mason or neighbour chat? are u guys told who started it?

the topics discussed are pretty much whats being discussed here. it would be nice for u guys to share ur thoughts here as well

Damn! This is what happens when you scroll too fast trying to catch up. Thanks lol.

Who else do you sus smiley?
Honestly most of my Sus's fell through the moment FB flipped town.

Im not really good at reading people so i have to rely on how people respond to actions, how do they defend accusations. These are always limited.

Ive been attempting to iso Alibaba since we know he was scum, to see how he communicated with others. Forums make it difficult to do that since you cant see what he is quoting and so forth. Also ive been reading too much today and the words are currently just swimming infront of my eyes but i did find this exchange.

Nah Usopp is Town.

When he's Mafia he's more chaotic.
you guys teammates or something?
This one sorta feel like a warning from one teammate to an other not to seem too buddy buddy with another team mate.

It depends. If he's town then yes we are.

Question is

Are you my teammate?
@Kvothe Kingkiller only.

Gonna buddy her the rest of the game. I know she loves buddying :blush:
Not sure if it means anything yet. Likely wont even be able to finish my research this dp.

If anybody else has the time, id be interested in any further discussions between
Alibaba - Kvothe Kingkiller
Alibaba - Go D Usopp
Go D Usopp - Kvothe Kingkiller

This theory is hampered by the fact that i dont actually sus either Go D Usopp or Kvothe Kingkiller but the exhange is just a little odd to me.

Oh? :catlewd:

Well I also have issues with Noctis, Al, Queen, Ryu guy, Yo, Cinera, odd, the list goes on and on.

Flowa with her unkillable townie claim is strange to me too, but I never see eye to eye with town Flowa play

It was a matter of minutes, he didn't even try. I find this very odd.

Hmmm? What makes you think I believe Lind is inactive? Or that I want to alarm Lind? I never said those things.

If anything to me it speaks volumes that Lind came out and paid attention to the thread. But essentially the vote is for town to see, not Lind.

As for Yo, I had tagged him previously, and it didn't work. I don't care if he reads the vote either.

Are you cranky because you lost a team member? :doffytroll:
Yeah this actually came from a previous execute you made. ill find it later, i have to leave for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.