Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I wish I was on a team with them, it'd be tight. Though also @Flower and @Melontonin would be extremely mad at my play probably lol.

The real theory though is.

There are no roles. Nova/Drago were lying about sending in pre game actions to throw off the scent that everyone has no role right now.
Lol, im just going off of what im seeing right now, havent read the game at all.

There are no role but there are alighements, AkA wincons.

Anyways,

Vote Lynch Krogothwolf

Emil

Certified Memelord
I had already voted Rej, mainly cause of his posts concerning the day and night ability and then his response afterwards.

I still feel Usopp is sus just off of the weird gift giving thing.
i pmed the host with bronded is best dad 2 days b4 game or sm sht
got my gift as game started
got it stolen around page 80

whats so hard about it?

The point was odds/probability even with no info favours lynching. No lynching doesn't help town at all.

Only sane thing to do is kill me. Are you going to become sane or stay insane?
if u dont vote rej maybe i'll consider shooting u if ningen hosts gave me a vig ability eh

I might be gulliable too sensitive or whatever, but I don't think Rej is scum and abusing people's emotions to get out of being lynched. I felt like he was really upset and feels like the people here don't like him, which I feel bad for him for that.

I also think a lynch this phase will only hurt town and I want no part in it. A lynch before the game even starts, and the vast majority of players have roles, only a benefits scum.
just say u have tmi already

Lol, im just going off of what im seeing right now, havent read the game at all.

There are no role but there are alighements, AkA wincons.

Anyways,

Vote Lynch Krogothwolf
YES! Thank you my friend.

i pmed the host with bronded is best dad 2 days b4 game or sm sht
got my gift as game started
got it stolen around page 80

whats so hard about it?

if u dont vote rej maybe i'll consider shooting u if ningen hosts gave me a vig ability eh

just say u have tmi already
Wait you don't want me to vote Rej or you want me to?

What information we can get from lynches?
We won't know until we lynch.
Well UwU said you posted anime pictures and then claimed you would solve the game on your own no?

Apologies, im just going by what he said because i havent read the whole thread.
No, no pictures from me. I can solve this game even today, but I've read only 5% of the posts so far. The game is simply too fast for an old timer like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.