Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, did he mention day and night ability? Where?
You guys are all such newbs, its impossible to have a clear mind watching this, you guys realize not a single Day ability has been cast for now.

Because its fucking D0 and noone is able to do so, while the host stated EVERY role as atleast 1 day and 1 night ability.

Do your math your stay whack, thats all I can say.
Post automatically merged:

Or stay whack*
and his response afterward when he got called out for it which I do not like either tbh.

Then that was my bad atleast I admit it. But I can say for over 50% of the roles it may be the case.

Okayokay I mixed up phase and cycle. Atleast I am honest about me messing that one up.

Still if you are about to devalue my earlier points about there being no write ups for 10-15 non town roles, then this wont work. Because it is as it is. There is 0 action write ups.

Also yeah I have abilities, they say I have a lynch best, bullet proof, I can superheal mysel and superkill one random non town each day.
Also actions from mafia dont work on me and I auto win when I make a post atleast once in D0.

There is it. My claim bro.
I feel like it got glossed over too so

Emil

Certified Memelord
Jinri and Usopp had some sort of back and forth earlier in the day which might have been scum on town or scum on scum, Jinri was then posting about anime waifus for a awhile and when she got pressured she used a bunch of "whataboutisms" to defend herself. She's also projecting a highly arrogant attitude and has implied she can solve the game without trying.

Usopp on the other hand seem too competent to be Town, he's usually even more chaotic and overall worse than his current performance, I suspect there's at least 1 scum between them.

Alibaba is almost all fluff, and when pressured he started blabbing about faux psychology which fits with what I've seen about him as scum.

Mr. Strawberry was found lying about being a new player, He then got banned and replaced by Robin. He seemed townish before that though.

And then we have you Flower, you're being your usual paranoid self, although you seem to lack some of the stubbornness that defines your town play. I still dislike how you tend to use this self conforming logic of "I did this, therefore I 100% town" Sorry but you're not actually confirmed, merely likely to be town. It's a pretty cocky thing to say and might be why people are taking jabs at you. Yeah I get it you put a lot of faith into your own reads and arguments, but sometimes it's a bit too much.

T-Pein Is going after me for some weird AF reason, he might have getting me lynched as a wincon.
thats very fair, actually one of the best posts with reads out there thats properly analyzed and not lazy thrown.

now i cant speak for the others but can talk about myself. i just think its too early for u to judge if my performance is good of bad without knowing if my views/reads/thoughts end up being right or wrong. unless u have some tmi.

its a 50 player game i guarantee u we r bound to have lots of fked up reads. i know u already have one since i am town but i know u dont know that yet.

i cant speak for the others but this post is overall good and i will keep it in mind specially since i have u as one of my town reads.

Have you ever played a weeb game? There are lots of kills, but revives ect ect. They aren't limited to nights either, many people die during the day.

That is why I think it's bad to do anything right now, I don't think most people are scum atm. They will become after this phase though, so there is a chance no matter who we lynch there will still just be more scum and one less town no matter how it goes.
never played one and i dont think i'll live long to see it all if scum kills active townies
unless i get revived ofc which wud be awesome

Vote Count -

Go D. Usopp – Flower > Dragomir > Strawberry > Dragomir > Rej
Zem – Krogothwolf > No Lynch > Finalbeta > No Lynch
Al Sama – Flower > Lindltaylor > Alibaba > Dragomir > *
Flower – Rej > No Lynch > Midnight Delight
Lindltaylor – Al Sama > Dragomir > No Lynch
Jinri – SinofGreed
Naomi – Noctis > Dragomir > No Lynch
Ratchet – No Lynch
Luthon – Lanji > Al Sama > Dragomir > Tobi
Lanji – Al Sama > Michelle > *
Noctis – Kiwipom > No Lynch
Rej – Odd > Flower > Go D. Usopp > Flower
Finalbeta – Ratchet > Lindltaylor
Dynamight – Odd > *
Tobi – Dragomir
Yo Tan Wa – Rej
Cinera – Alibaba
Natalija – Midnight Delight
Reborn – Luthon > Noctis
Kiwipom – Luthon > Michelle
Robin / Mr. Strawberry – Jew D. Boy > MangoSenpai
Krogothwolf – Dragomir > Flower > Natalija
Don DaSlayer – Luthon
Uwu – Usopp
Melontonin – Usopp > Al Sama > Rej > No Lynch > Noctis > Midnight Delight
SinofGreed – Michelle
Mat D. Bizzo – Dragomir
Queen – Queen > *
Yumikiko – No Lynch
Michelle – Flower > Noctis > Melontonin > SinofGreed
Alibaba – Dragomir
Odd – Rej
Midnight Delight – No Lynch
Ryu Kishi – No Lynch
Tris No Lynch
MangoSenpai – MangoSenpai > Rej
T-Pein – Uwu > Rej
Kvothe – Rej
Fujishiro – Melontonin

Total -

No Lynch – 11
Rej – 7
Midnight Delight / Dragomir – 3
Michelle / SinofGreed – 2
Alibaba / Luthon / MangoSenpai / Melontonin / Natalija / Flower / Noctis / Odd / Usopp / Midnight Delight – 1

Note - Vote counts do not necessarily reflect the actual votes values.

@Flower

Day ends at 6 p.m EST
Vote Lynch @krogothwolf
vote lynch SinOfGreed
Vote Lynch No One
Vote lynch Lanji
vote oddoddfruit
Vote Lynch Ratchet
vote lynch dragomir
Vote Lynch: @Alibaba.
Vote lynch Midnight Delight
Vote Lynch Luthon
Vote Lynch Luthon
vote lynch alibaba
vote lynch MangoSenpai
vote lynch @Dragomir
vote lynch MangoSenpai
Vote lynch Al Sama
Vote Lynch Usopp
[vote lynch Mr Strawberry]
vote lynch drago @novaselinenever @Dragomir
Vote Lynch Michelle
Vote lynch Michelle
vote lynch queen
vote lynch @Go D. Usopp ™
Vote Lynch FinalBeta
Vote Lynch MangoSenpai
Unvote

Vote lynch @Noctis
unvote
vote lynch rej
Unvote
Vote Lynch LindItaylor
unvote
vote lynch flower
[Vote Lynch Dragomir]
Vote Lynch Finalbeta
unvote for the sake of sportsmanship
Vote lynch @Melontonin
Vote Lynch SinOfGreed
vote lynch @Natalija
Vote Lynch noctis
Vote lynch Dragomir
Vote Lynch Rej @Dragomir
Vote lynch Melontonin
Vote Lynch oddoddfruit
Vote Lynch Midnight Delight.
Vote Lynch Midnight

Zemmi

GodMommie
thats very fair, actually one of the best posts with reads out there thats properly analyzed and not lazy thrown.

now i cant speak for the others but can talk about myself. i just think its too early for u to judge if my performance is good of bad without knowing if my views/reads/thoughts end up being right or wrong. unless u have some tmi.

its a 50 player game i guarantee u we r bound to have lots of fked up reads. i know u already have one since i am town but i know u dont know that yet.

i cant speak for the others but this post is overall good and i will keep it in mind specially since i have u as one of my town reads.

never played one and i dont think i'll live long to see it all if scum kills active townies
unless i get revived ofc which wud be awesome
Very possible in one dp, I died, was revived, lynched scum and some how died with that scum again. lol then I subbed back in for the win xD

I think that you're confusing me for someone else. I didn't post any pictures. I haven't even used an emoji.

I change my playstyle every game to avoid meta reads. I was pretty in the spotlight in my last game as the mafia Godfather though.

The only issue with a Go D. Usopp powerwoling read is that he always seems to try hard, so I'm can't say for sure if he's powerwolfing or not.
Oh my bad i mistook you for UwU quoting me about you lol.

Well UwU said you posted anime pictures and then claimed you would solve the game on your own no?

Apologies, im just going by what he said because i havent read the whole thread.

As for Ussopp well, i had him as town with me and he was making good points but he wasnt powerwolfing really.

Status
Not open for further replies.