Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i was told i lost the gift

interesting for this to happen after i just mentioned it here hmm

well someone definitely has a role seems like to steal it, or maybe mods didnt like me saying it sux

anyway now that i lost it, i shud atleast make u guys aware it was a 1 shot to EITHER roleblock a player or increase my vote by +1 or track a player. nothing fancy rly.

i do not know where it went now lmao. could be at hand of scum/indie with that power, or i guess a town that has their role idk.
so there is a huge chance scums aren't ???
noted

I have lots of playes to iso so I will start one by one.

First Naomi

This is all you have said till now. I can ignore first two posts about color chart but what strikes me is that most of your posts are about voting drago or no lynch and what will happen.

Color chart

Fluff post

Votes drago

Vote shame mechanic

Mechanic

What will happen when you vote host

Again talking about host

Again vote talk

Talking about Vote no lynch

Mechanic talks

Again vote no lynch talk

Again vote no lynch talk

And, this what you have said till now - past games, fluff posts or talking about lynching host or no Lynch. That's it.

You are clearly reading thread but your posts are totally talking useless stuffs. ALL OF THEM.

Give me your reads?
0 day, and people with less talk then me. interesting choice you find i'm interested in how game works where scum would not care about these details etc.

btw do you find it wrong for town who are vanilla atm to lynch because this person said this, i'm more of waiting for more info with game mechanics. before i decide.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Flower would you mind giving your opinions on my posts here?

I will tell you the truth. I have been suspicious of those who have mentioned that scum may not have a scum chat and are pushing that idea, because honestly the first conclusion I came to was maybe people don't have abilities but how is that related to not having a scum chat?

Also analyzing voting patterns and interactions based on lynches means that:
A) We lynch a scum and that's amazing for us and we go over posts and players who were most apprehensive about the lynch.
B) We mislynch a townie and then we analyze posts and players who were pushing their lynch the most.

The reason these make sense is based on the fact that scum know exactly who their teammates are and thus will protect them and push for others. Then we can analyze voting patterns and behaviors.

But when scum don't have a scum chat, how will analyzing voting patterns or interactions help when even scum don't know who their teammates are? In that case analyzing voting patterns without a lynch is the same as analyzing voting patterns with a lynch. Because the established baseline is the same. Because of this reasoning I wanted to know for sure if scum have a scum chat or not. And your post was one of them that made it seem like they did, so I was asking you.
I think it's the case of taking what you want to.

Read this

• Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.

@Naomi your read on Flower and Go D Usopp?
flower quite, reminds me of when she scum. avoids answers. but again day 0

god d usopp pointed out dragomir vote count, either troll joke, coincidence but curious if vote counted to dragomir help scum or just get rid of potential scum extra role that the host plays for them.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
flower quite, reminds me of when she scum. avoids answers. but again day 0

god d usopp pointed out dragomir vote count, either troll joke, coincidence but curious if vote counted to dragomir help scum or just get rid of potential scum extra role that the host plays for them.
I am also sus about the drago vote. It happened in the past, novas counting non player votes and later in the final vote count it gets suddenly cut.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
0 day, and people with less talk then me. interesting choice you find i'm interested in how game works where scum would not care about these details etc.

btw do you find it wrong for town who are vanilla atm to lynch because this person said this, i'm more of waiting for more info with game mechanics. before i decide.
Scums won't also care about making substantial posts despite reading the thread.

Can you give me your reads on players who piqued your interest.

I am sure you will be having some opinion regarding players

well someone definitely has a role seems like to steal it, or maybe mods didnt like me saying it sux

anyway now that i lost it, i shud atleast make u guys aware it was a 1 shot to EITHER roleblock a player or increase my vote by +1 or track a player. nothing fancy rly.

i do not know where it went now lmao. could be at hand of scum/indie with that power, or i guess a town that has their role idk.
That's interesting, i will keep it in mind

N

Noctis

Alight. What is your personal feeling about mafia?
I would still stick to my vanilla thesis.
No action has been done so far so, I think it's not far-fetched to believe Mafia is powerless right now. But I firmly don't trust they don't share a private chat since this would make them a handicapped. Like what if they accused their own teammate, possibilities are many and they have to explain why their sus on this certain player suddenly dropped.

Do you know who Bondrewd is?

Status
Not open for further replies.