Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
he said he was cooking something for us and that spooked me

and yes the gift sux lol

im obviously baiting his ass cmon JW

i actually had u as my strongest town read u believe that?
bet u didnt read the thread to tell huh?

well not anymore

so ur role isnt a ??? afterall

well, lets drop the OMGUS nuke eh?
I cant read each post, it is how it is. You still think Flower made a hit on me? Its why I scumread you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because I cant take him seriously, he is flipflopping, confusing and he tried to case me and follow up with Flowers "lead", which is just the biggest bias from Flowers side.
bro i did not mention shite about flower

Post automatically merged:

I hope I got an AoE vig to reduce some numbers lol.
will that help u read the thread?

I hope I got an AoE vig to reduce some numbers lol.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
bro i did not mention shite about flower

Then vote Flower with me. I will read the thread then. And spoonfeed me please, cuz I am at work.

I'm hoping for some troll af abilities
I hope the abilities will do what the actual text says.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Flower would you mind giving your opinions on my posts here?

What do you think about yours and flower’s interaction? Flower said that Ali must have gotten a strong role as well. Then you questioned her. And after finding out that everyone has ??? In their role pms she only came after you saying you must be scum because you said everyone should be strong.

The problem with this is:
1) Considering that some roles have pregame actions it’s not surprising that some players may have abilities already.

2) Jumping to the conclusion that those roles must be scum only is a bit of one dimensional thinking. We know that most of us are ??? Meaning we can’t defend, protect or attack. This would give negative actions a massive advantage.

So immediately labeling someone as scum isn’t necessary. Given the lack of info right now especially.

3) This exchange between you and flower happened before everyone revealed that they were ???, so by this reasoning, we can give you the benefit of the doubt that you only knew your role had ??? and thought everyone else had abilities. But instead Flower did not give you this benefit and automatically suspected you heavily.

What do you think of all this?
This is confusing. So you think Flower could be town, based only on her voting you and coming after you?

That’s too little to get a read on someone’s alignment right?

Also what’s GTH lol?
You being an easy approach? Well I remember playing with you on OJ and you were great (Thank you for supporting Nekron :perocry:). I don't know about this game though, because I was expecting you to come up with these reasons in your response to flower:
But I was the one who answered this for you, while you just buddied with flower calling her your town read. That didn't make you look good to me, and that's why I asked you for your thoughts.
??

I mean lots of interaction going on day 0 in this thread.

Wasn't this obvious because Lynch will reveal interaction patterns made over here

So I don't know why you deduced it's related to scum chat
I will tell you the truth. I have been suspicious of those who have mentioned that scum may not have a scum chat and are pushing that idea, because honestly the first conclusion I came to was maybe people don't have abilities but how is that related to not having a scum chat?

Also analyzing voting patterns and interactions based on lynches means that:
A) We lynch a scum and that's amazing for us and we go over posts and players who were most apprehensive about the lynch.
B) We mislynch a townie and then we analyze posts and players who were pushing their lynch the most.

The reason these make sense is based on the fact that scum know exactly who their teammates are and thus will protect them and push for others. Then we can analyze voting patterns and behaviors.

But when scum don't have a scum chat, how will analyzing voting patterns or interactions help when even scum don't know who their teammates are? In that case analyzing voting patterns without a lynch is the same as analyzing voting patterns with a lynch. Because the established baseline is the same. Because of this reasoning I wanted to know for sure if scum have a scum chat or not. And your post was one of them that made it seem like they did, so I was asking you.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
So, I am asking a last time, anyone up for pressuring Flower? She left a vote, 0 follow up and ignores questions and cases made against her.

Nope, just realistic
but pages back you & @oddoddfruit were almost confident he was scum till al started probing you
are you feeling uneasy michelle?
I was never confident, nor uneasy
Here is where she says Beta seems scum to her. I don't know what "rand" is tbh.
It was a joke, to test him. Answer iirc was ok-ish
She was inconsistent. I quoted it in my post, where she didn't mention Beta in her town reads.
I didn't because he is with a question mark in my notes like that

?
Finalbeta
Flower
Odd
Ratchet

Is this useful in any way for you?
If you want to call me inconsistent every time I change reads, you have a hard life, I am always reconsidering and reevaluating

So, I am asking a last time, anyone up for pressuring Flower? She left a vote, 0 follow up and ignores questions and cases made against her.
Good timing, i am up

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I have lots of playes to iso so I will start one by one.

First Naomi

This is all you have said till now. I can ignore first two posts about color chart but what strikes me is that most of your posts are about voting drago or no lynch and what will happen.

Hello!

color chart interesting, can't decide which color to choose.. hmm
jokes aside,

unvote

Yes i know, but character do come back, even if mention killed off. :kappa:

Color chart
The color chart, for those saying what color you choose. IMO should not be open about it till after see what it does. Might be mechanic where scum target you, by knowing your color you choose. As one option I am thinking. Won't know till end of the day though to see what happens.
Fluff post
we should lynch you early

was not on, when it happen. oof

Votes drago
:pepeke:

*sees list of players, and note dragomir not on list, but his vote being counted*

Vote Dragomir @novaselinenever

Vote shame mechanic
vote shame mechanics, it either minus vote or screws with abilities etc.

hmmmmmm

Mechanic
i don't remember, Just looked more like troll vote for lols, but seeing it counted, makes me wonder about mechanics.
What will happen when you vote host
lol has anyone been one shotted by host for voting them in past games? :gokulaugh:

if the vote counts, makes me think bypass for people not sure who to vote, and not get shame mechanic.
Again talking about host
so host was the end boss and be like

is this game similar to that? since how last weeb game turned out with raising the dead.
Again vote talk
like bait, once more people picked up on it, and vote to.
Talking about Vote no lynch
@novaselinenever so wait, if i vote No Lynch. The no vote shame vote mechanic wont take effect?
Mechanic talks
i'v seen mechanics where not voting have screwed over town in past games.
Again vote no lynch talk
so basically if vote no lynch, host will roast us in the end phase.

lol alright

Vote No LYNCH @Dragomir @novaselinenever

Again vote no lynch talk
so since no lynch vote counts, this will be in lead vote the more people put it.

who's in the lead atm?

And, this what you have said till now - past games, fluff posts or talking about lynching host or no Lynch. That's it.

You are clearly reading thread but your posts are totally talking useless stuffs. ALL OF THEM.

Give me your reads?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nope, just realistic

?
Finalbeta
Flower
Odd
Ratchet

If you want to call me inconsistent every time I change reads, you have a hard life, I am always reconsidering and reevaluating

Good timing, i am up
Well if you're going to change reads I would want you to tell me explicitly cause I suck at reading between the lines.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok i was told i lost the gift

interesting for this to happen after i just mentioned it here hmm

well someone definitely has a role seems like to steal it, or maybe mods didnt like me saying it sux

anyway now that i lost it, i shud atleast make u guys aware it was a 1 shot to EITHER roleblock a player or increase my vote by +1 or track a player. nothing fancy rly.

i do not know where it went now lmao. could be at hand of scum/indie with that power, or i guess a town that has their role idk.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Nope, just realistic

?
Finalbeta
Flower
Odd
Ratchet

Good timing, i am up
Thanks michelle <3 I value this alot.

vote @Flower
@Dragomir
@novaselinenever

you have less than 24 hours to resolve your chaos Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.