Status
Not open for further replies.
The weeb king died, so not anymore.
Or what Dyna says, you still are
Why do you think someone would answer at this?
Because it might be the reason we all ,have ???. Hes not saying a role like this is 100% in the game. Just searching for possibilities and check the sign up list to confirm atleast 1 person
Post automatically merged:

Forget what I posted at the beginning, had to remove it,.but forgot lol

I insulted noone this game. I am not toxic. Can you leave certain stuff in the past please? There is just too many players that like following anti-rej bias. And everyone who does it can potentially be part of a snowball effect that ends up benefiting scum. How many more games do you need to prove this?

Also please dont take it seriously. I like you as a person and I respect you, I just dont like you as town right now because what you said earlier was looking like steering and you often do it tbh...I could shrug it off but I prefer making up with you now so I can like you again. Or lynch you lmao.
Well you are completely right, I am steering it towards you and you know I'm good at it but it's only because I was sus of you.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Well you are completely right, I am steering it towards you and you know I'm good at it but it's only because I was sus of you.
Then lets start from new:
I made 2 posts, what was sus exactly and how do you follow up on it?

Also why have you been person X bringing up a Rej push.
I could even ask @Ryu Kishi who also did it and then followed up with nothing.

Then lets start from new:
I made 2 posts, what was sus exactly and how do you follow up on it?

Also why have you been person X bringing up a Rej push.
I could even ask @Ryu Kishi who also did it and then followed up with nothing.
It's a 50 player game so I won't explain every single thought I have

Because novas makes fucking weak roles and probably makes them unfun as fuck. Lmao. That reasoning xD
Jealous? Because the effort you put into me in past games was pathetic lmao
Insulting host, insulting players, textbook scum behaviour. It's really that simple

Just my gut. Only suspicious thing is him partly telling me to nolynch but otherwise he seems fine.
Just letting you know it's an option, probably should have said it was a lame option

Rej

Year of the black beard!
It's a 50 player game so I won't explain every single thought I have

Insulting host, insulting players, textbook scum behaviour. It's really that simple
Wow. Its sarcasm. Obviously novas makes the best roles and they are mostly equally strong and fulfill their purpose. Its something flower should know.

I never insulted novas, I played with Flower there.
It looks bad that you sideline Flower on this and come with blunt superficial stuff across just to generate a push in your favour and liking.

Really you either mislynch me and vote me or come with this steering stuff. You think you are good at steering. Nowadays dont underestimate me because that is what you do.

Its sad you think of me as that toxic when I made a joke to Flower just to show that her point isnt as strong as she might think it is.

And if I insulted you I am sorry, maybe pathetic was a too strong term. But the effort you put into me nevertheless is weak. Always been. You know why? B2cause I think of you as a very goos player and the performance you put on me is weak. Very weak.
I wanna see a strong odd with powerplays and more accuracy. More unbiased. And not this scummy shady steering shit.

@Flower you better come overhere because later I will pull for Ganyu and stream Genshin Impact to friends. Xd we have something to resolve here.

Wow. Its sarcasm. Obviously novas makes the best roles and they are mostly equally strong and fulfill their purpose. Its something flower should know.

I never insulted novas, I played with Flower there.
It looks bad that you sideline Flower on this and come with blunt superficial stuff across just to generate a push in your favour and liking.

Really you either mislynch me and vote me or come with this steering stuff. You think you are good at steering. Nowadays dont underestimate me because that is what you do.

Its sad you think of me as that toxic when I made a joke to Flower just to show that her point isnt as strong as she might think it is.

And if I insulted you I am sorry, maybe pathetic was a too strong term. But the effort you put into me nevertheless is weak. Always been. You know why? B2cause I think of you as a very goos player and the performance you put on me is weak. Very weak.
I wanna see a strong odd with powerplays and more accuracy. More unbiased. And not this scummy shady steering shit.

@Flower you better come overhere because later I will pull for Ganyu and stream Genshin Impact to friends. Xd we have something to resolve here.
My bad

Yeah it was mainly the novase thing

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I'm on page 10 now.
Vote Lynch: @Alibaba.

I've seen nothing substantial from them, just fluff with Jinri about anime girls and useless banter. Furthermore, they seem to be an experienced player from NF. They're not the only person that has been posting without substance, but they have my vote for now.

I might change my vote after I make it through the remaining 21+ pages, but I think I'll keep it on them for now.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yo fr imma try find some people that wanna town together with me. And I am sad it cant be oddoddfruit this DP.

and I'm not underestimating you, I'm just that confident that I can lynch anyone I want to. It's a good thing for town though

and I have fully reconsidered my stance on you
Oh then I hope we can town together throughout this game. Because that would be funnier from my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.