Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Anyway idc what Beks is doing. I am glad there is a push on odd because I swear if I feel like it I gonna tear apart everyone that comes with anti-rej bias.

Flower atleast voted me with a question, made a very early case. Odd just goes the route: "rej is scum cuz of bias".

Even Lindl has points. My vote remains on odd, hope it swings things up and makes people reconsider approaching me with bias and if odd is town I hope he lets go off bias and for pnce tries to read the B-side of the book.

Anyway idc what Beks is doing. I am glad there is a push on odd because I swear if I feel like it I gonna tear apart everyone that comes with anti-rej bias.

Flower atleast voted me with a question, made a very early case. Odd just goes the route: "rej is scum cuz of bias".

Even Lindl has points. My vote remains on odd, hope it swings things up and makes people reconsider approaching me with bias and if odd is town I hope he lets go off bias and for pnce tries to read the B-side of the book.
You were being toxic, insulting the hosts, insulting players. I thought you were doing a jester play with how much you wanted people to vote you
Post automatically merged:

and bias? Apparently you're the one who dislikes me which is a shock because I've always liked you. So I don't have any bias against you.

This is a game with TPein and Go D. Usopp in it, I am biased against those chucklefucks

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You were being toxic, insulting the hosts, insulting players. I thought you were doing a jester play with how much you wanted people to vote you

and bias? Apparently you're the one who dislikes me which is a shock because I've always liked you. So I don't have any bias against you.

This is a game with TPein and Go D. Usopp in it, I am biased against those chucklefucks
I insulted noone this game. I am not toxic. Can you leave certain stuff in the past please? There is just too many players that like following anti-rej bias. And everyone who does it can potentially be part of a snowball effect that ends up benefiting scum. How many more games do you need to prove this?

Also please dont take it seriously. I like you as a person and I respect you, I just dont like you as town right now because what you said earlier was looking like steering and you often do it tbh...I could shrug it off but I prefer making up with you now so I can like you again. Or lynch you lmao.

Also lynching someone thats not liked is a hommage to what has been stated earlier by someone who asked if lynching someone who isnt liked. Idk man i just tryna bring some energy in here. Even if its comedic-toxic. Which then isnt as toxic as harmful.

Status
Not open for further replies.