Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit was buying the "every role should be strong" talk before because that's what I heard from people who played the other weeb games
but rej saying he would vigi someone feels like a slip

No, I am planning to vote no lynch, as I have already stated it would be sad to lynch someone, and then their role turns out "???!" and they get lynch as vanilla without ever really getting their true role.

Well, I am sus of Lind, Jinri, nat... although it just a small sus that may change over time. And I am not really trying to dwell too much into the game when I have already made my final decision.
It's sad to go down without knowing the roles, but
What about first 48 hours in the game?

Why Lind? I read his interactions with Rej, he made some good points. And instead it's Rej that came back accusing him of being buddies with Flowa despite Lind confronting Rej on not pursuing Flowa at all.
No idea about Jinri, Nat this game.

You mean you already decided to no-lynch vote so early in the game, with so many hours/almost a day remaining? This will only encourage lazyness or give perfect cover for scums to lay low doing the same.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
ur not getting lynched day 1 but if u want we can arrange that
I will get lynched D1 since its what happens all the time.
You're not in the lead, Dragomir is
But I am pretty much one of the active players that has noone covering me or town reading me. Its annoying tbh. Its just annoying a.f.

Its all annoying since people again only look at what I said, but Flower fishing for a "strong role", Flower ignoring me and Flower not following on me is townish. Like, wtf is that shit.

I cant play with such biased folks.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Are you for real? Could you not draw another straw?!

From the beginning, I never once said you were wrong. I never said anything about your reads. You persuading others in this thread with the arguments and trying to engage them, right? Right now I can tell you this: surely you are joking, Go D. Usopp. You just start to attack, become aggressive with people whenever they question your gameplay or just make few remarks about it, now this so-called force is your uncomfortable part of your tone. Why do you always need to become aggressive if you trust your gameplay this much, are you trying to convince us of your reads, or yourself?

You just trying to intimidate others with aggressive behavior of yours, like you believe if you didn't do anything they will get something about you don't want them to be. Now people you have done this to, Kiwi, me, Lindl, Jinri, and maybe there are others. Why is it that difficult to understand that your bussing at this point is nothing more than your pride? You don't even have a valid argument beside keep repeating the word "uncomfortable" while discarding everything I said.
it is way gone past the point of u claiming i am right or wrong. u dismissed my tone reads or at the very least mocked it. that is a fact.

and ur reason? i am an uncomfortable scum to make that list.

then u back track and say u dont even consider me scum in an attempt to have me stop the discussion (that u started btw to feign contribution)...

and now if u dont consider me scum then how would i even make the list? cuz according to u i must be uncomfortable scum to do so.

ur straight up not only dodging questions but also contradicting urself in everything u say regarding me.

i was very passive with u until u made me rly excited and drew my attention by calling me uncomfortable. u have no idea how much i wanna know which posts of mine made u draw that conclusion. im genuinely interested. u never showed me any yet.

and now u call me fakely aggressive too. we r gna have a long night arent we

because u clearly know when my aggression is fake or not right?

i dont need to have valid arguments. u r the one who started approaching me and im here rebutting the nonesense that u throw at me, so if u cant back it up i suggest u dont go in deeper cuz i wont stop until ur lynched at that point.

i can show u how aggressive with pushes i can get

Rej

Year of the black beard!
also the way rej reacted to usopp saying he has 1 ability clearly show he has a full role instead of being a ???
Dude are you stoopid? I am asking you honestly.
The opening post says that each role has atleast a day and night ability.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway fuck it.
vote lynch @Go D. Usopp ™

@Dragomir
@novaselinenever

@everyone start opening your eyes

N

Noctis

It's sad to go down without knowing the roles, but
What about first 48 hours in the game?

Why Lind? I read his interactions with Rej, he made some good points. And instead it's Rej that came back accusing him of being buddies with Flowa despite Lind confronting Rej on not pursuing Flowa at all.
No idea about Jinri, Nat this game.

You mean you already decided to no-lynch vote so early in the game, with so many hours/almost a day remaining? This will only encourage lazyness or give perfect cover for scums to lay low doing the same.
I simply disliked Lind's approach to Michelle, sure she was off-put when interacted with AL but it just seemed like Lind went with the most persuaded lynch and most possible.

Only some hours left, 24 hours has passed which seems like a lot of time to make your decision. Scum won't get anything out of this actually, if anything they need many players dead in order to win, and for that, they will try to encourage lynch and possibly try to make it mislynch where the town could actually afford no lynch.

Next phase I am certain most of us we'll have our roles and those roles will give us input to discuss.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You guys are all such newbs, its impossible to have a clear mind watching this, you guys realize not a single Day ability has been cast for now.

Because its fucking D0 and noone is able to do so, while the host stated EVERY role as atleast 1 day and 1 night ability.

Do your math your stay whack, thats all I can say.

Or stay whack*

Lol, read the opening post bro before you enter critical cases.
yes I know every players will get their abilites before the first cycle is over (because of the rules) but why did you think it was weird for usopp to have only 1 ability because roles with 1 abilities are unlikely, instead of thinking it was weird because no one is supposed to know about their abilities yet

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
> Basically didn't read what I said completely

I clearly said that certain users have mentioned that scum may or may not have a scum chat. I want your opinion on that because your post seems to think they definitely do.
??

I mean lots of interaction going on day 0 in this thread.

Wasn't this obvious because Lynch will reveal interaction patterns made over here

So I don't know why you deduced it's related to scum chat

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Go D. Usopp ™
Don't tell me if the reason you voted for Drago was because Drago didn't give you a good gift.

Just Kidding.
he said he was cooking something for us and that spooked me

and yes the gift sux lol

If you're really a ???

Then you wouldn't have any abilities, and not one line as you said.
im obviously baiting his ass cmon JW

I will get lynched D1 since its what happens all the time.

But I am pretty much one of the active players that has noone covering me or town reading me. Its annoying tbh. Its just annoying a.f.

Its all annoying since people again only look at what I said, but Flower fishing for a "strong role", Flower ignoring me and Flower not following on me is townish. Like, wtf is that shit.

I cant play with such biased folks.
i actually had u as my strongest town read u believe that?
bet u didnt read the thread to tell huh?

well not anymore

Dude are you stoopid? I am asking you honestly.
The opening post says that each role has atleast a day and night ability.

Anyway fuck it.
vote lynch @Go D. Usopp ™

@Dragomir
@novaselinenever

@everyone start opening your eyes
so ur role isnt a ??? afterall

well, lets drop the OMGUS nuke eh?

N

Noctis

Actually having one ability is not unlikely...it could be passive where player get their role later on or like amnesia passive that pervious weeb game had

Rej

Year of the black beard!
yes I know every players will get their abilites before the first cycle is over (because of the rules) but why did you think it was weird for usopp to have only 1 ability because roles with 1 abilities are unlikely, instead of thinking it was weird because no one is supposed to know about their abilities yet
Because I cant take him seriously, he is flipflopping, confusing and he tried to case me and follow up with Flowers "lead", which is just the biggest bias from Flowers side.

Emil

Certified Memelord
??

I mean lots of interaction going on day 0 in this thread.

Wasn't this obvious because Lynch will reveal interaction patterns made over here

So I don't know why you deduced it's related to scum chat
its not just the lynch

wen u talk alot ppl can actually iso ur sht and see the interactions u had on the thread

ur leaving something for future gen

i dont mind dying as a vanilla ryt now if it was to grant others info

Status
Not open for further replies.