Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

3. good way to dodge my question. why do u think i am uncomfortable. answer that.
You should probably read my post again, the first one. Your tone has given me the impression you are "uncomfortable", now do you have the same analogy as me with tones? Probably not.

When did I discard anything you said unless you believe "Those tone readers are something else" is the statement you taking as "Those tone readers are wrong"

well, these are completely two different things and you keep arguing for the sake of arguing.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
catching up on 20 pages, would love some fillers

i like this one
got the meme spirit in them

everything's bad about it
how do u know every1 is a strong role? do u have a strong role urself?
most ppl said they got weak roles u know
Stop bullshitting. Its obvious every role is strong. You dont sign up for weeb game to play a weak role. Every person who played weeb games in past knows it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You should probably read my post again, the first one. Your tone has given me the impression you are "uncomfortable", now do you have the same analogy as me with tones? Probably not.

When did I discard anything you said unless you believe "Those tone readers are something else" is the statement you taking as "Those tone readers are wrong"

well, these are completely two different things and you keep arguing for the sake of arguing.
so ur saying im fken shaking in my boots the entire game and so uncomfortable that i decided to thoroughly read 75+ pages and compile a full list of my thoughts up to that point, so i feel safer eh

mind answering why exactly u think i am uncomfortable? explain to me which posts of mine b4 the list strike u as uncomfortable. run me thro how u tone read me like that.

im gna grill u hard on this. u cuda asked me like that about my tone reads and i wuda gave u quotes and explanation for any of them

Stop bullshitting. Its obvious every role is strong. You dont sign up for weeb game to play a weak role. Every person who played weeb games in past knows it.
Just because the roles might be strong compared to more regular games, it doesn't mean all roles are equally strong.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Just because the roles might be strong compared to more regular games, it doesn't mean all roles are equally strong.
No but they fulfill their purpose and depending on how you play them they can all be equally strong. I know it since I know how novas balances games.

N

Noctis

Who you consider Scum?

You also going after Host Drago right? I would have fugured you considered everyone town to not try lynching any player this phase, but you do have sus and yet want to go with lynching Host why?
No, I am planning to vote no lynch, as I have already stated it would be sad to lynch someone, and then their role turns out "???!" and they get lynch as vanilla without ever really getting their true role.

Well, I am sus of Lind, Jinri, nat... although it just a small sus that may change over time. And I am not really trying to dwell too much into the game when I have already made my final decision.

Emil

Certified Memelord
my roles weak asfk, its only 1 line ability

so u have a strong role eh?

dem im jealous now

Status
Not open for further replies.