Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

@novaselinenever so wait, if i vote No Lynch. The no vote shame vote mechanic wont take effect?
Failing to vote doesn't result in any punishments. The "shame" reference is a joke as in not voting is shameful. As for voting for "No Lynch", it's considered a vote unlike someone not voting.

However, you will be put on blast and publicly shamed in the thread for not voting by the hosts.

Rhea

Cattitude
My argument was that it's Day 0, and any information we get from lynching due to the unique way roles have been distributed in this games will be very limited, so I believe we should avoid it. After all, there is a reason it's called Day 0, and not Day 1. You either agree or disagree, I don't see Finalbeta's argument that there is scum motivation behind what I said at all.
Well for today I'm suggesting we don't scum hunt. We take it as a day where we gauge activity, see who is posting who is not, establish some sort of behavioural baseline for people and then sit tight. I realise it sounds like it runs counter to what we usually should be doing but I believe it's simply a matter of patience.
Since I don't see day 0 in any mafia games here, I will follow what Ratchet said.

Vote No Lycnh

Emil

Certified Memelord
Failing to vote doesn't result in any punishments. The "shame" reference is a joke as in not voting is shameful. As for voting for "No Lynch", it's considered a vote unlike someone not voting.

However, you will be put on blast and publicly shamed in the thread for not voting by the hosts.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wow what a liar.

I would lynch or vig you for saying you got only one ability. But I am sus of your scum mate Flower and thats where my vote will stay.
Post automatically merged:

Dont tell me what to do.
wont answer u then, cuz all the answers u see r on the thread

not gna spoon feed u like a baby here, go read for urself, maybe u notice smthing we dont.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well, I am sus of Lind, Jinri, nat... although it just a small sus that may change over time. And I am not really trying to dwell too much into the game when I have already made my final decision.
You can have your suspicions of me. But I will powerwolf, play diplomatic or whatever you wanna call it.

Cause if I don't ask questions and jump to conclusions I will literally be clueless going into the night without reads or anything.

I literally just have ???! and my wincon of eliminating all threats to town and when I asked Nova if my role is incomplete he said complete.

In this regard. If you're going to accuse me I would like you to do better than tone reads, sounding diplomatic or something else. Because honestly that's just throwing shade and not an argument.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
wont answer u then, cuz all the answers u see r on the thread

not gna spoon feed u like a baby here, go read for urself, maybe u notice smthing we dont.
I wont put much effort into this if I am about to get lynched D1. Its utterly respectless and most votes against me are biased as always.

N

Noctis

so ur saying im fken shaking in my boots the entire game and so uncomfortable that i decided to thoroughly read 75+ pages and compile a full list of my thoughts up to that point, so i feel safer eh

mind answering why exactly u think i am uncomfortable? explain to me which posts of mine b4 the list strike u as uncomfortable. run me thro how u tone read me like that.

im gna grill u hard on this. u cuda asked me like that about my tone reads and i wuda gave u quotes and explanation for any of them
Are you for real? Could you not draw another straw?!

From the beginning, I never once said you were wrong. I never said anything about your reads. You persuading others in this thread with the arguments and trying to engage them, right? Right now I can tell you this: surely you are joking, Go D. Usopp. You just start to attack, become aggressive with people whenever they question your gameplay or just make few remarks about it, now this so-called force is your uncomfortable part of your tone. Why do you always need to become aggressive if you trust your gameplay this much, are you trying to convince us of your reads, or yourself?

You just trying to intimidate others with aggressive behavior of yours, like you believe if you didn't do anything they will get something about you don't want them to be. Now people you have done this to, Kiwi, me, Lindl, Jinri, and maybe there are others. Why is it that difficult to understand that your bussing at this point is nothing more than your pride? You don't even have a valid argument beside keep repeating the word "uncomfortable" while discarding everything I said.

yes i am a ??? lol

is it not obvious enough i wanna see how rej replies to me having a weak role?

he seems to be dem sure every1 got a strong role. is he not a ??? himself lol

his tone is so fken town but man is hs posts not too scummy to be scum
If you're really a ???

Then you wouldn't have any abilities, and not one line as you said.

yes i am a ??? lol

is it not obvious enough i wanna see how rej replies to me having a weak role?

he seems to be dem sure every1 got a strong role. is he not a ??? himself lol

his tone is so fken town but man is hs posts not too scummy to be scum
yes, rej is definitely not a ???, I can see that now

so basically if vote no lynch, host will roast us in the end phase.

lol alright

Vote No LYNCH @Dragomir @novaselinenever

Status
Not open for further replies.