Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
There is another possibility for him to be scum and his ability really stolen by a mate, so he tries to focus attention on him by puting infos itt.
But in this case why would scum want to show they have an ability thief?
Imo he is just an uninspired villager, but the read is not strong.
Yeah, I like this post alot, its unbiased Michelle, beautifully. You might be right. It could be a feint but I would doubt it too.
A lot of unneeded attention on him, when there previously wasn’t any

When did I say scum doesn’t lie :kaidowhat:
I agree and then he distanced.
You didnt say but it looked like you would doubt scum lying D0/D1.

Okay, now this just makes me feel bad about using it. But that guy sure had bad sportsmanship.
Don't stop using it, though. Perhaps it works on somebody.

Also voting me is literal BS as I was the first to point out the ??? role being Town. So voting me isn't rational for any Townie since their roles should confirm me as Town.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I read a bit aback and how could Rej know that we all featured a strong role if we are supposed to have rolled with ???

?

I mean usually this is not TMI in that SRM is a frantic game typology, but he already knew he was ??? so how was he entitled to say that everyone got a strong role exactly

It worked on a guy in the Champs Game I played.

Then he rage quit and sent the names of his team mates to other players in the game.
Lololololol that guy was absolutely disgusting and the knock on effect from his actions is the biggest load of PC bullshit around

and to think it all started with the old "you got checked and come up guilty, any last words?"

Lololololol that guy was absolutely disgusting and the knock on effect from his actions is the biggest load of PC bullshit around

and to think it all started with the old "you got checked and come up guilty, any last words?"
He was genuinely confused how the guy knew he was Mafia. And then to prove he's not Mafia, he sent his team's names to other players (?). This was straight up weird.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Don't stop using it, though. Perhaps it works on somebody.

Also voting me is literal BS as I was the first to point out the ??? role being Town. So voting me isn't rational for any Townie since their roles should confirm me as Town.
Well, I believe Juliet posted that first and then we all agreed with you.

Anyway, I disagreed with your vote on Rej as reasons that I pointed out in the post I tagged you in.

Also do you have any reads?

Status
Not open for further replies.