Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I have a thought about it, he doesn't lie and his ability was stolen.
If true, means claims are risky indeed.
Idk why one would claim it. Its a weak play and just sows doubts. Thats why I said to treat it like a vanilla only this DP.

If he doesnt want to then its literally scummy because it crushes the ethic behind scumhunting.

It shows that noone listens to me and now we have to deduct whether he lies or not.
Isnt that annoying? This could have been avoided.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Some of y'all weren't being very nice earlier :lusalty:

I am hoping it will be better after we have roles. I think Drago or no lynch would be better than lynching anyone else atm. As I mentioned earlier if we don't lynch Drago this phase I do not want to hear about lynching him later because then it will just be a waste of energy or time.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Uneasy. Although it would make no sense if he admitted this as scum, perhaps
Why doesnt it make sense as scum?
It makes sense when the scum is panicking and trying to get credits. But else I agree, it would be too scummy to be true.

Nat, is it possible you never saw lying scum in claim games?

Idk why one would claim it. Its a weak play and just sows doubts. Thats why I said to treat it like a vanilla only this DP.

If he doesnt want to then its literally scummy because it crushes the ethic behind scumhunting.

It shows that noone listens to me and now we have to deduct whether he lies or not.
Isnt that annoying? This could have been avoided.
There is another possibility for him to be scum and his ability really stolen by a mate, so he tries to focus attention on him by puting infos itt.
But in this case why would scum want to show they have an ability thief?
Imo he is just an uninspired villager, but the read is not strong.

N

Noctis

If there is someone besides Usopp who has one shot ability should just tell us as well, it just a one shot and wouldn't be a game-changer if someone finds out because he had the ability, someone has stolen that from him, no write-up. Nothing really matches up.

Why doesnt it make sense as scum?
It makes sense when the scum is panicking and trying to get credits. But else I agree, it would be too scummy to be true.

Nat, is it possible you never saw lying scum in claim games?
A lot of unneeded attention on him, when there previously wasn’t any

When did I say scum doesn’t lie :kaidowhat:

Zemmi

GodMommie
If there is someone besides Usopp who has one shot ability should just tell us as well, it just a one shot and wouldn't be a game-changer if someone finds out because he had the ability, someone has stolen that from him, no write-up. Nothing really matches up.

I am doubting anyone would come forward with this, I still believe people who have an ability would tend to be more scum then likely town. If they do though it would be interesting to see, though I think even scum would be very basic at this point since we haven't seen any real actions, we only know some people had pregame actions and it seemed like it was more than just a couple by how Novas said he was still missing some.

If they are actually town and do have something I think they should say so but not say it was. We risk a chance of giving scum targets if they know what people's abilities are this early and we know most of us do not have abilities yet to try to counter anything scum would try to do.

N

Noctis

I am doubting anyone would come forward with this, I still believe people who have an ability would tend to be more scum then likely town. If they do though it would be interesting to see, though I think even scum would be very basic at this point since we haven't seen any real actions, we only know some people had pregame actions and it seemed like it was more than just a couple by how Novas said he was still missing some.

If they are actually town and do have something I think they should say so but not say it was. We risk a chance of giving scum targets if they know what people's abilities are this early and we know most of us do not have abilities yet to try to counter anything scum would try to do.
If there is a town with the proper role, then they should not claim it, however, if we have a similar case to Usopp where the player only has gifted one-shot ability then I do believe they need to come forward and say it. This will not only clear Usopp, we will know there is a player with active abilities that do not appear in write-ups and can steal anyone's abilities.

It's highly unlikely scum would target someone just because they have one shot ability unless they are a super newb and I also doubt this is the case.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Good morning

Anyone can highlight me about why the hosts are being voted? I read through and still didn't grasp the mysterious process of thought, looks like scummy stalling to me

And what's up with all this No Lynching

Also what's the argument on Michelle exactly apart from what I mentioned at BoG?

Status
Not open for further replies.