Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a deep chat with lindl, I had time to rethink my stance, I said that my townread on flower was weak. She was online, posted but ignored me and still left the vote without following. Its easy to move flower, its no art imho.

Also why are you voting me? Idk if I had yet read any case or stance from you.
It's the very same interaction with Lind that made you scummy for me.

You didn't persue Flowa at all and Lind pointed out good reasons for why you should have. I read your reasons too you wanted to be unbiased as much possible but questioning/being vary of her was warranted.
But you instead town read her, and then tried accusing Lind of budding with Flowa when he was exactly confronting you for not pursuing her, i mean how does that make any sense.
Now you are ready to vote for her, shoot her.

imo people fishing for roles/power, when rules also state it's highly advice against this (Most town), because this usually means scum have cheap/super kill. if they get info of role/abilities etc
Right if they get info of??? we would be in trouble:milaugh::seriously:

Yea i joked in my answer to Beta, i think if he would rand scum he would react at my post immediatly but i liked his
P#482
if its a joke thats fine i suppose .
how about this one
how can you be so sure to put yourself on the line on day 0 based off that little interaction
Also Al, i think Beta is a good guy.
Mark my words to have a reason to ML me if he flips scum

Rej

Year of the black beard!
It's the very same interaction with Lind that made you scummy for me.

You didn't persue Flowa at all and Lind pointed out good reasons for why you should have. I read your reasons too you wanted to be unbiased as much possible but questioning/being vary of her was warranted.
But you instead town read her, and then tried accusing Lind of budding with Flowa when he was exactly confronting you for not pursuing her, i mean how does that make any sense.
Now you are ready to vote for her, shoot her.

Right if they get info of??? we would be in trouble:milaugh::seriously:
Ofcourse, she slowrolls my lynch, I feel harmed, I need to defend, especially because I would like to play D1 and my role which unlocks later.
So its not nice from her to slow roll my lynch.
I have all good reasons to vote her. Me GTHing her town doesnt mean anything. It fulfilled its purpose, I talked with Lindl about it. And there is like 6 or 7 players disliking Flowers play but only 2 vote them.

I think all purpose has been fulfilled. Sometimes one steps up during the game. Dont value the GTH too much when it fulfilled its purpose to steer discussion.

And tbh I didnt knew what its purpose was. Lol.

On page 71.
Not that im aware of. Im from OJ. I have a profile on NF, Thriller bark and a handful of others under the same name but im not really active anywhere.

nothing good can happen by lynching a host
I agree, so dont do it.

Note - Vote counts do not necessarily reflect the actual votes values.

There is no need to mention me when voting/unvoting, so please don't do it.

Bad habit i know but i might need a few more warnings before my brain will have adapted so please dont modkill me next time it happens.

He's gone, banned. Choose someone else :phoenixmarco:
Can’t have double standards or else there’s nothing stopping other people who are perma banned to make another account and just say they’re better
I dislike this but no point in complaining, so moving on.

You're going to let me suffer till Day 4? how horrible of you :(
I wish i could hack your account to give you a profile pic.

god dem it coming wen i want to leave

the gift: allows me to either roleblock a player, increase my vote by 1 or track a player. (1 shot)

and i can only use one of them not all 3. never tried if it works day 0 tbh.

i'll answer further questions later. i hope to god ur not hinting u have a gift too
Wut Usopp, am I misunderstanding you or you got something to use?

I like to be questioned, that means you people read the thread, but you are the second one picking up the thing and I already explained it.
You still have to read if you want to catch up completely, gl with that

Quoted because i couldn't tag you
yeah i skimmed a bit
half assed it
prob done for today tho . certainly have a lot of crafty players here

Status
Not open for further replies.