Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It helps to show how whack your case is bro.
Ofc I dont have any abilities. Is that statement making you happy?

Also learn english. I said I "would" kill Flower.
WOULD
then maybe u ought to read that i had u as strongest town read and had her on FoS b4 ur tantrum

u have lost ur strongest ally for now till u calm down and improve this play cuz there is a limit to how much scummy u can act like

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Weren't you town reading Flowa before Lind confronted you. Now you want to vote her why?
What changed?
I had a deep chat with lindl, I had time to rethink my stance, I said that my townread on flower was weak. She was online, posted but ignored me and still left the vote without following. Its easy to move flower, its no art imho.

Also why are you voting me? Idk if I had yet read any case or stance from you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wait your strongest town read was player too scummy to be scum? :milaugh:
i mean i dont wanna underestimate anyone

this man was clearly just way too scummy to be scum, hes outright screaming to be lynched

i personally dont think scum plays like that. and it was not announced on the thread that we got jesters here so doubt he is one

Rej

Year of the black beard!
then maybe u ought to read that i had u as strongest town read and had her on FoS b4 ur tantrum

u have lost ur strongest ally for now till u calm down and improve this play cuz there is a limit to how much scummy u can act like
I am scum but I am not scum. Get over it. I am scummy in god damn every fucking game because thats how people think of it. Atleast in this fucking enviroment. So accept it.

I tracked the vote count whenever I got a tag from novas. Nothing changed, Flower is permanently on 1 vote. My vote.

So why are you lying? You never made any move and when I popped up here you brought up the "strongest role" topic back.

I am calm I just wanna get this out of my way. Biased cases against me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
but if he truely has abilities that he is hiding then its a different story

i still wonder who wuda stolen my gift after i mentioned it

i could die tonight aswell, but i have enough posts to iso

@Dragomir @novaselinenever can u confirm do we go into np0 or dp 1 after dp0 ends?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Haha, I think Lindl is asking gpod questions especially for D1. He tries to go deep into stuff and if someone asks me the right question I will also make proper answers. Just look back at when me and Lindl exchanged. Wasnt that quite mafiaesque?
Post automatically merged:

but if he truely has abilities that he is hiding then its a different story

i still wonder who wuda stolen my gift after i mentioned it

i could die tonight aswell, but i have enough posts to iso

@Dragomir @novaselinenever can u confirm do we go into np0 or dp 1 after dp0 ends?
There was no gift, you probably lied just to look like a victim.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also @Rej i didnt mention this earlier but look

Because its fucking D0 and noone is able to do so, while the host stated EVERY role as atleast 1 day and 1 night ability.
rules says:
  • Every role possesses at least one active ability per cycle. There is no limit on active abilities performed per role per phase, unless specified in your role PM. However, an ability (limited and unlimited use) can only be used once per cycle, unless specified otherwise.
ur so full of shite actually rej
how did u go from 1 active ability per cycle, to 1 day AND 1 night.

u do have abilities bro dont u... its pointless to deny at this point

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am scum but I am not scum. Get over it. I am scummy in god damn every fucking game because thats how people think of it. Atleast in this fucking enviroment. So accept it.

I tracked the vote count whenever I got a tag from novas. Nothing changed, Flower is permanently on 1 vote. My vote.

So why are you lying? You never made any move and when I popped up here you brought up the "strongest role" topic back.

I am calm I just wanna get this out of my way. Biased cases against me.
i am not voting flower lol, get that thro ur head. i dont have a reason to (yet) but i have her as fos.

There was no gift, you probably lied just to look like a victim.
u know if i was lying about receiving a gift and what it does, then the 3 ppl who actually received gifts can literally just counter claim and have me lynched right away

think b4 u speak fam

imo people fishing for roles/power, when rules also state it's highly advice against this (Most town), because this usually means scum have cheap/super kill. if they get info of role/abilities etc
well none is fishing for anyone's flavor name
people are just confirming if others r ??? or not

Rej

Year of the black beard!
also @Rej i didnt mention this earlier but look

rules says:

ur so full of shite actually rej
how did u go from 1 active ability per cycle, to 1 day AND 1 night.

u do have abilities bro dont u... its pointless to deny at this point
Then that was my bad atleast I admit it. But I can say for over 50% of the roles it may be the case.

Okayokay I mixed up phase and cycle. Atleast I am honest about me messing that one up.

Still if you are about to devalue my earlier points about there being no write ups for 10-15 non town roles, then this wont work. Because it is as it is. There is 0 action write ups.

Also yeah I have abilities, they say I have a lynch best, bullet proof, I can superheal mysel and superkill one random non town each day.
Also actions from mafia dont work on me and I auto win when I make a post atleast once in D0.

There is it. My claim bro.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Then that was my bad atleast I admit it. But I can say for over 50% of the roles it may be the case.

Okayokay I mixed up phase and cycle. Atleast I am honest about me messing that one up.

Still if you are about to devalue my earlier points about there being no write ups for 10-15 non town roles, then this wont work. Because it is as it is. There is 0 action write ups.

Also yeah I have abilities, they say I have a lynch best, bullet proof, I can superheal mysel and superkill one random non town each day.
Also actions from mafia dont work on me and I auto win when I make a post atleast once in D0.

There is it. My claim bro.

vote stays where it is im going to sleep its 2:20

see u later

skimmed through the thread before i go to sleep in a bit.

@Go D. Usopp ™ you say you received a gift, when did you receive it exactly? :pringles
god dem it coming wen i want to leave

the gift: allows me to either roleblock a player, increase my vote by 1 or track a player. (1 shot)

and i can only use one of them not all 3. never tried if it works day 0 tbh.

i'll answer further questions later. i hope to god ur not hinting u have a gift too

christ Rej's posts are pinging me like crazy but don't know how he plays usually plus I'm still sus of Usopp and he's turning on Rej after town reading him.. At the very least, I don't think they would be teammates.

vote stays where it is im going to sleep its 2:20

see u later

god dem it coming wen i want to leave

the gift: allows me to either roleblock a player, increase my vote by 1 or track a player. (1 shot)

and i can only use one of them not all 3. never tried if it works day 0 tbh.

i'll answer further questions later. i hope to god ur not hinting u have a gift too
i was wondering when you got it allegedly. Like after you voted dragomir or...? a certain event like choosing a route or something? Or is it just randomly given to you

Status
Not open for further replies.