Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

vote stays where it is im going to sleep its 2:20

see u later
Post automatically merged:

god dem it coming wen i want to leave

the gift: allows me to either roleblock a player, increase my vote by 1 or track a player. (1 shot)

and i can only use one of them not all 3. never tried if it works day 0 tbh.

i'll answer further questions later. i hope to god ur not hinting u have a gift too
Yes I have a gift. Its called big dick energy.

Now go distance yourself, you are nothing else but a lowshot.

vote stays where it is im going to sleep its 2:20

see u later

god dem it coming wen i want to leave

the gift: allows me to either roleblock a player, increase my vote by 1 or track a player. (1 shot)

and i can only use one of them not all 3. never tried if it works day 0 tbh.

i'll answer further questions later. i hope to god ur not hinting u have a gift too
Hmm.. This looks too detailed to be imagined?
Idk

i have no reason to lie about that
we talk tomoro tho
gn
Gn

Emil

Certified Memelord
i was wondering when you got it allegedly. Like after you voted dragomir or...? a certain event like choosing a route or something? Or is it just randomly given to you
start of the game
let me go lol
i pmed hosts with bronded or w.e is best dad
and they gave it to me right as game started

and it was taken around page 80 or so iirc after i talked about it to someone (sorry cant check now i swapped to phone, its a pain)

gn forreal

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So far no one admitted to having anything other than “???” for their role
Unless if you have something to confess
Aah, I guess our roles would be handed out based on the routes we chose.

Aah, I guess I was very wrong then. Does this have something to do with why @Mr Strawberry is currently banned?

I somehow remember that first game of yours very differently.
Oh, what do you recall differently?
:choppawhat:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
can someone explain the rej vs flowa vs usopp thing to me
Flower susd me because she thinks I implied TMI when I said everyone has a strong role. Since then she didnt follow on it or answer to my statements. Lindl said he is both sus of me and Flower and I was giving it a shot to reevaluate my read on Flower.

I had her as town, a spontanous read because towny flower is nitpicky. But scummy Flower tries to be nitpicky. I came to the senses and started to put my sus on Flower. As I said to Lindl I will revise my read.

Then Usopp brought up again the "strong role" thing. I immediately snapped at him, he accuses me of not reading the thread, ofc. I missed out on 10 pages or so. I admit it I cant keep track on everything but it seems he had me as town and Flower as scum.

I dont want to let go of pressure on Flower so I switched back to Flower, especially when people volunteered to pressure her too.
Then this Usopp guy snapped back at me and talks all over the place. He even claimed D0.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Flower susd me because she thinks I implied TMI when I said everyone has a strong role. Since then she didnt follow on it or answer to my statements. Lindl said he is both sus of me and Flower and I was giving it a shot to reevaluate my read on Flower.

I had her as town, a spontanous read because towny flower is nitpicky. But scummy Flower tries to be nitpicky. I came to the senses and started to put my sus on Flower. As I said to Lindl I will revise my read.

Then Usopp brought up again the "strong role" thing. I immediately snapped at him, he accuses me of not reading the thread, ofc. I missed out on 10 pages or so. I admit it I cant keep track on everything but it seems he had me as town and Flower as scum.

I dont want to let go of pressure on Flower so I switched back to Flower, especially when people volunteered to pressure her too.
Then this Usopp guy snapped back at me and talks all over the place. He even claimed D0.
Literally everyone should read this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.