Status
Not open for further replies.
Scums won't also care about making substantial posts despite reading the thread.

Can you give me your reads on players who piqued your interest.

I am sure you will be having some opinion regarding players

town lean

noctis -engaged with others, lean town.
odd- town lean from what i remember from past game.
rej- leans town
flower (earlier she looked like she was searching for info from other town, but then she stopped posting. so 50/50
ryu- 50/50 he hardly has a high post count when he scum/town
juliet
Al-looks town,
Michelle-engaged and and looking at reactions, so lean town.

50/50
god d usupp-
mango-hmmm

rest null, as not familiar with some players here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I cant read each post, it is how it is. You still think Flower made a hit on me? Its why I scumread you.
no i dont i base off my thoughts on u off of reading the dem thread. i told u i had u as my strongest town read because ur tome was too scummy to be scum but now u crossed the line

Then vote Flower with me. I will read the thread then. And spoonfeed me please, cuz I am at work.
Post automatically merged:

I hope the abilities will do what the actual text says.
i will not vote flower with u

u have abilities???

bro [vote lynch rej] @Dragomir @novaselinenever

so there is a huge chance scums aren't ???
noted
rej literally just hints having abilities
idk if only scums arent ???, but there r definitely ppl with roles, and one of them stole my gift

Rej

Year of the black beard!
with her quietness, reminds me of scum, but then i wonder if scum have day mechanic to silence others from posting.

rules states there are some actions that don't appear.
Yeah but 50 players 10-15 mafia and indies and 0 write ups. I think this is a clear sign hands down.
No action has been done so far so, I think it's not far-fetched to believe Mafia is powerless right now. But I firmly don't trust they don't share a private chat since this would make them a handicapped. Like what if they accused their own teammate, possibilities are many and they have to explain why their sus on this certain player suddenly dropped.
I agree, I think this is a simulation of a vanilla DP and going back to I think it was oddodds theory about this being there to help hosts to flow up the game. Thats why scum has most likely a chat and thats how the game should be treated I think.

N

Noctis

The only fault I've found with Usopp post that most actions receive write-ups and so far we have received no write up at all. Chances are very thin that the ability used to steal his gift does not receive a write-up.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
no i dont i base off my thoughts on u off of reading the dem thread. i told u i had u as my strongest town read because ur tome was too scummy to be scum but now u crossed the line

i will not vote flower with u

u have abilities???

bro [vote lynch rej] @Dragomir @novaselinenever

rej literally just hints having abilities
idk if only scums arent ???, but there r definitely ppl with roles, and one of them stole my gift
Please point out where I stated I have abilities. You think I am such a newb? You also force yourself into solving this game mechanically on D0?

You are nothing but air. And half of your posts dont make sense. It is how it is.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do you know who Bondrewd is?
nope

@Go D. Usopp ™ so you are telling us someone has stolen your ability or gift?
yea i was told its gone

town lean

noctis -engaged with others, lean town.
odd- town lean from what i remember from past game.
rej- leans town
flower (earlier she looked like she was searching for info from other town, but then she stopped posting. so 50/50
ryu- 50/50 he hardly has a high post count when he scum/town
juliet
Al-looks town,
Michelle-engaged and and looking at reactions, so lean town.

50/50
god d usupp-
mango-hmmm

rest null, as not familiar with some players here.
interesting we got alot of the ppl swapped so i wonder:

1. does engaging with others alone make noctis town?
2. what did odd do past game that strikes u as town this one?
3. welp...
4. why do u think Al is town?

what one line ability?

i don't even have a single damn line except ??? And my wincoin

What abilities?

Is this slip from both of you lol
i was obviously lying to bait his ass

dem was it that good of a lie 3 ningens ask me the same question??

nope

yea i was told its gone

3. welp...
i don't know you, my opinion is based of experience from playing with the people who i pointed out town.

as for my list, some could flip town, as i have not been playing mafia for couple months.

some could turn out scum, or town.

but i'll wait and see, as it's progress, if i live that far.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The only fault I've found with Usopp post that most actions receive write-ups and so far we have received no write up at all. Chances are very thin that the ability used to steal his gift does not receive a write-up.
Please point out where I stated I have abilities. You think I am such a newb? You also force yourself into solving this game mechanically on D0?

You are nothing but air.
this and where u said to vig flower:
I hope the abilities will do what the actual text says.

im thinking about that too
perhaps hosts didnt like me talking badly about it

i dont have a reason to lie about it being gone lol. i straight up revealed what it was aswell in case it went to scum hand

Rej

Year of the black beard!
this and where u said to vig flower:
I havent stated I have abilities. Look closer a d point it out again if you want me to respect your cases and your words.

Because right now I hold 0 respect for it. Its just a lowshot. Probably the lowest shot I have seen in my entire mafia career.

nope

yea i was told its gone

3. welp...

i was obviously lying to bait his ass

dem was it that good of a lie 3 ningens ask me the same question??
Let's just say if you know who Bondrewd is you wouldn't be wanting any gifts from them

Emil

Certified Memelord
This post merging sucks

@Bogard @Pantheos please do something about this. Because of post meeting we aren't getting notification when someone quote is double post merge

*merging
yes pls, this is the biggest downside of playing mafia on WG

I havent stated I have abilities. Look closer a d point it out again if you want me to respect your cases and your words.

Because right now I hold 0 respect for it. Its just a lowshot. Probably the lowest shot I have seen in my entire mafia career.
i said hinted, not stated. and relax lol.

if u dont feel free to say u dont have any. throwing a tantrum doesnt help

Rej

Year of the black beard!
yes pls, this is the biggest downside of playing mafia on WG

i said hinted, not stated. and relax lol.

if u dont feel free to say u dont have any. throwing a tantrum doesnt help
It helps to show how whack your case is bro.
Ofc I dont have any abilities. Is that statement making you happy?

Also learn english. I said I "would" kill Flower.
WOULD

Status
Not open for further replies.