Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Who the fuck are you and where is the @Real Go D. Usopp?
i am a a fusion result of real go d usopp and tpein's trade mark tm.
i am every ningen's nightmare, you included.

That's cause she directly told me irl that she tagged me lmao.
lmao didnt know u sm of u know each others irl

ok so I skimmed through the game and I did see votes for Dragomir (including yours) so I guess it's not alignment indicative for you at least. It is kind of a shame that the game ended early due to a troll. There's even a post where drago credit you for guessing his role to be a scum friendly role. I iso'd your posts on here afterward and I did see you mentioning your wincon. For now, readjusting my read on you off to more neutral/town lean.
Post automatically merged:

I'm what?
ur a wizard, harry

also cmon u rly leave oddjustu that fast huh
well at the very least i voted drago as a joke at the start of the game but seeing as how its counted but others votes for nova didnt count i must say its tempting to vote em up lol, so must agree with odd there

i like to take my chances lol

it's not the game size but just cause I don't know a lot of people here. day 0/day 1 reads for me is off of meta so it's a lot of unfamiliarity with everyone else.

you make me wary though for that town read :dank

there's no rate system but I'm just marking this off of as informative for future purposes and it would be easier to search through if i need to go back to it.
well that entire list is 24 out of 50 ningens, this game is massive lol
might aswell throw it down the trash can cuz im sure 80% of it will turn out wrong lmao

like it or not u do seem town

i am a a fusion result of real go d usopp and tpein's trade mark tm.
i am every ningen's nightmare, you included.

lmao didnt know u sm of u know each others irl

ur a wizard, harry

well at the very least i voted drago as a joke at the start of the game but seeing as how its counted but others votes for nova didnt count i must say its tempting to vote em up lol, so must agree with odd there

well that entire list is 24 out of 50 ningens, this game is massive lol
might aswell throw it down the trash can cuz im sure 80% of it will turn out wrong lmao

like it or not u do seem town
You want to know something cool?

hm k lets see quick insights on my reads then, right off top of my heads. some points i would like to keep to myself for now.

scum lean:
odd
- calculated asfk, and his talk about how hes a good target for mafia to kill at night is a big red flag. u shudnt rly say sht like that as town eh. fake af overall.
lind - he will soon powerwolf the sht out of the game with the way he is posting. his tone strikes as very careful throughout. doesnt give much nor takes much and is fine with whatever going on.
michele - very hesitant tone, got caught in a possible defensive slip and is trying to act kool and feign contribution. could be an easy mislynch tho since i am not familiar with them, but posts that try to get us to hunt scum are usually made by scum.

50-50:
beta
- did like some of their posts, but he is hardcore coasting and just throwing 1 liners about scum hiding here and there.
AL sama - i like his pushing for discussion, but i dont like how he is withholding his own views. he will powerwolf aswell like lind if given the chance with this play. slowly but surely
mr. strawbery - lied and backtracked off being new. seems paranoid to certain extent.
reborn - unessential early game buddying. he is trying too hard at it for my liking.
melontonin - complete 180 degree gameplay from her play on nitty's HST game
ratchet - im not a fan of the no lynch option he brought up

town lean:
rej
- his tone is town asfk i dont have much to say. strongest town read this game. if anyone thinks otherwise pls say why
juliet - first to claim being ??? iirc, id solely give her town read for that.
kvothe - shes a bit lazy cuz of the game size but her tone screams town for now
john wayne (UWU) - he has more posts this day than 4 days of his previous nitty game when he was scum lol. he is actually playing.
Lanji - clearly says he cba with the game atm, too scummy to be scum. i could be wrong tho, but hsi tone is town.
natalija - same as kvothe rly. bit lazy now but not much is happening. i could be wrong about her aswell.
fujishiro - similar to lanji rly, but its funny how hes always there when tagged.

fos:
yotanwa
- dont like their posts and making excuses without being asked for. fluff vote and pretty much fluff everything. if u r cba with the game rn just do it like lanji and fuji i guess. you just seems too forced.
krogothwolf - seems too troll to town read, would need to see more from them to decide. him avoiding questions is too scum to label scum but at the same time he is begging for it lol.
flower - a bit too quiet for my liking, like shes trying to control herself by force. i need more on this one.
jinri - like lind and AL sama, a candidate for powerwolfs if scum. i might move her to 50-50, her posts dont give much info nor pressure others much. they r just there, and mostly questions.
noctis - bit of activity then poof. disappears. and nothing valuable of his posts is found rly. need more.
alibaba - fluff and coast. if not improved by day 2 or 3 will start to look bad real soon
luthon - similar to reborn but more townish and less forced. need to see more.
midnight - similar to alibaba rly
I see. Thank you. I'm honored that you would suspect me of powerwolfing.

This seems a lot more thought out than just tones.

Out of the people in my mechanics discussion list:

Finalbeta
God D. Usopp
AL sama
Lindltaylor
Queen
Flower
Juliet
Natalija

I know that @AL sama had a question for me. What was what you wanted to ask me?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know this crowd , they've N1'd me over a dozen times. I'm that good of a player
so if u didnt die night 1 can we consider u as scum?

Is it a 180, or because I voted for you without explaining why?

Vote Lynch Rej
its a 180 because i am good at geometry
did u even vote me? must've overlooked it lol

are u rly hearing urself lol, u r not playing remotely similar to the other game where u actually drop valuable info and put sick ass vote counts. u r much lazier this game. hard coasting with useless votes.

may u also explain ur take on rej?

hm k lets see quick insights on my reads then, right off top of my heads. some points i would like to keep to myself for now.

scum lean:
odd
- calculated asfk, and his talk about how hes a good target for mafia to kill at night is a big red flag. u shudnt rly say sht like that as town eh. fake af overall.
lind - he will soon powerwolf the sht out of the game with the way he is posting. his tone strikes as very careful throughout. doesnt give much nor takes much and is fine with whatever going on.
michele - very hesitant tone, got caught in a possible defensive slip and is trying to act kool and feign contribution. could be an easy mislynch tho since i am not familiar with them, but posts that try to get us to hunt scum are usually made by scum.

50-50:
beta
- did like some of their posts, but he is hardcore coasting and just throwing 1 liners about scum hiding here and there.
AL sama - i like his pushing for discussion, but i dont like how he is withholding his own views. he will powerwolf aswell like lind if given the chance with this play. slowly but surely
mr. strawbery - lied and backtracked off being new. seems paranoid to certain extent.
reborn - unessential early game buddying. he is trying too hard at it for my liking.
melontonin - complete 180 degree gameplay from her play on nitty's HST game
ratchet - im not a fan of the no lynch option he brought up

town lean:
rej
- his tone is town asfk i dont have much to say. strongest town read this game. if anyone thinks otherwise pls say why
juliet - first to claim being ??? iirc, id solely give her town read for that.
kvothe - shes a bit lazy cuz of the game size but her tone screams town for now
john wayne (UWU) - he has more posts this day than 4 days of his previous nitty game when he was scum lol. he is actually playing.
Lanji - clearly says he cba with the game atm, too scummy to be scum. i could be wrong tho, but hsi tone is town.
natalija - same as kvothe rly. bit lazy now but not much is happening. i could be wrong about her aswell.
fujishiro - similar to lanji rly, but its funny how hes always there when tagged.

fos:
yotanwa
- dont like their posts and making excuses without being asked for. fluff vote and pretty much fluff everything. if u r cba with the game rn just do it like lanji and fuji i guess. you just seems too forced.
krogothwolf - seems too troll to town read, would need to see more from them to decide. him avoiding questions is too scum to label scum but at the same time he is begging for it lol.
flower - a bit too quiet for my liking, like shes trying to control herself by force. i need more on this one.
jinri - like lind and AL sama, a candidate for powerwolfs if scum. i might move her to 50-50, her posts dont give much info nor pressure others much. they r just there, and mostly questions.
noctis - bit of activity then poof. disappears. and nothing valuable of his posts is found rly. need more.
alibaba - fluff and coast. if not improved by day 2 or 3 will start to look bad real soon
luthon - similar to reborn but more townish and less forced. need to see more.
midnight - similar to alibaba rly
also did forget to include

fos:
marimo
- similar to melon. surprisingly not interested this game as opposed to his last performance as town on PH game where he was very engaged and active
zem - classic day 1 coast. ive grown used to it yes but doesnt mean will get a free pass if continued over day 2 or 3, similar to ali and midnight

Emil

Certified Memelord
fk this automerge

You want to know something cool?
enlighten me

I see. Thank you. I'm honored that you would suspect me of powerwolfing.

This seems a lot more thought out than just tones.

Out of the people in my mechanics discussion list:

Finalbeta
God D. Usopp
AL sama
Lindltaylor
Queen
Flower
Juliet
Natalija

I know that @AL sama had a question for me. What was what you wanted to ask me?
wasen't a compliment

He isn't contributing, he will never contribute, don't care for having him here.

:seriously:
This post stood out to me. It's one thing to not contribute, but it's another to accuse someone of not contributing while not having made one contributive post yourself. I went through all of your posts in this thread, and for a moment I thought that I was reading Alibaba's post.

Do you have any people that you're curious about?

deeper digging in his posts in this game didn't ping me so much. I compared his posts to the one he linked too and it has a similar tone. It's subject to change but I think when he's scum, he tends to powerwolf. Could be wrong

your town read on me just makes me wary cause the last two times I read you as town, you were scum. So I'm not sure if you're trying to win me over or something. :pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.