Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so I skimmed through the game and I did see votes for Dragomir (including yours) so I guess it's not alignment indicative for you at least. It is kind of a shame that the game ended early due to a troll. There's even a post where drago credit you for guessing his role to be a scum friendly role. I iso'd your posts on here afterward and I did see you mentioning your wincon. For now, readjusting my read on you off to more neutral/town lean.
Post automatically merged:

I'm what?
Anyway I said earlier that I won't be going for Drago but he is as sure as shit a part of this game and I'm watching him

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Zem So looks like my vote for an outside player wasn't counted. What were you hoping to see?
To see if Drago could actually be voted for which it seems he can be, since yours was ignored. So he has to be a player in the game but I would figure they would be in the list because I know Novas usually lists the host as a player if they are actually playing.

Now I think it might be interesting to see him lynched, usually I think it's a bad idea but the fact he isn't in the list makes it seem like it might not be such a horrible idea.

Oh and @Luthon I still have to get revenge on you :kriwhat:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
To see if Drago could actually be voted for which it seems he can be, since yours was ignored. So he has to be a player in the game but I would figure they would be in the list because I know Novas usually lists the host as a player if they are actually playing.

Now I think it might be interesting to see him lynched, usually I think it's a bad idea but the fact he isn't in the list makes it seem like it might not be such a horrible idea.
I'm usually down for funny lynches like that, but in the Xmas game, lynching SantAL would've gotten us all killed. What'er the odds whoever lynches Denim ends up dying too or ending the game early?
Oh and @Luthon I still have to get revenge on you :kriwhat:
:goatasure: Stay away from me! I'm the one who needs revenge on you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh, if it's just tone then there's no need. Are there any that you feel are on a stronger basis than tone?
hm k lets see quick insights on my reads then, right off top of my heads. some points i would like to keep to myself for now.

scum lean:
odd
- calculated asfk, and his talk about how hes a good target for mafia to kill at night is a big red flag. u shudnt rly say sht like that as town eh. fake af overall.
lind - he will soon powerwolf the sht out of the game with the way he is posting. his tone strikes as very careful throughout. doesnt give much nor takes much and is fine with whatever going on.
michele - very hesitant tone, got caught in a possible defensive slip and is trying to act kool and feign contribution. could be an easy mislynch tho since i am not familiar with them, but posts that try to get us to hunt scum are usually made by scum.

50-50:
beta
- did like some of their posts, but he is hardcore coasting and just throwing 1 liners about scum hiding here and there.
AL sama - i like his pushing for discussion, but i dont like how he is withholding his own views. he will powerwolf aswell like lind if given the chance with this play. slowly but surely
mr. strawbery - lied and backtracked off being new. seems paranoid to certain extent.
reborn - unessential early game buddying. he is trying too hard at it for my liking.
melontonin - complete 180 degree gameplay from her play on nitty's HST game
ratchet - im not a fan of the no lynch option he brought up

town lean:
rej
- his tone is town asfk i dont have much to say. strongest town read this game. if anyone thinks otherwise pls say why
juliet - first to claim being ??? iirc, id solely give her town read for that.
kvothe - shes a bit lazy cuz of the game size but her tone screams town for now
john wayne (UWU) - he has more posts this day than 4 days of his previous nitty game when he was scum lol. he is actually playing.
Lanji - clearly says he cba with the game atm, too scummy to be scum. i could be wrong tho, but hsi tone is town.
natalija - same as kvothe rly. bit lazy now but not much is happening. i could be wrong about her aswell.
fujishiro - similar to lanji rly, but its funny how hes always there when tagged.

fos:
yotanwa
- dont like their posts and making excuses without being asked for. fluff vote and pretty much fluff everything. if u r cba with the game rn just do it like lanji and fuji i guess. you just seems too forced.
krogothwolf - seems too troll to town read, would need to see more from them to decide. him avoiding questions is too scum to label scum but at the same time he is begging for it lol.
flower - a bit too quiet for my liking, like shes trying to control herself by force. i need more on this one.
jinri - like lind and AL sama, a candidate for powerwolfs if scum. i might move her to 50-50, her posts dont give much info nor pressure others much. they r just there, and mostly questions.
noctis - bit of activity then poof. disappears. and nothing valuable of his posts is found rly. need more.
alibaba - fluff and coast. if not improved by day 2 or 3 will start to look bad real soon
luthon - similar to reborn but more townish and less forced. need to see more.
midnight - similar to alibaba rly

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm usually down for funny lynches like that, but in the Xmas game, lynching SantAL would've gotten us all killed. What'er the odds whoever lynches Denim ends up dying too or ending the game early?

:goatasure: Stay away from me! I'm the one who needs revenge on you.
Yea typically lynching a host brings something bad or at least bring town nothing at all just a waste of time. Like one of Novas games he was a host/player, basically he had to live and place the bet on the right side to win (he betted on my side so he won xD jk (kinda)

The reason I don't think this one would be like that, number one neither of them would put that much time in this game and make it end on a lynch of one player.

Number two he isn't in the list, meaning that is in his favor to avoid being lynched. So there might actually be something to gain from it.

Though you are right usually lynching a host is just a waste of time and something scum like to focus on to distract during the entire game.

So I think we should all decide right here in this phase, to lynch him or leave him alone the entire game, that way he will not be a distraction used by scum.

it's not the game size but just cause I don't know a lot of people here. day 0/day 1 reads for me is off of meta so it's a lot of unfamiliarity with everyone else.

you make me wary though for that town read :dank

hm k lets see quick insights on my reads then, right off top of my heads. some points i would like to keep to myself for now.

scum lean:
odd
- calculated asfk, and his talk about how hes a good target for mafia to kill at night is a big red flag. u shudnt rly say sht like that as town eh. fake af overall.
lind - he will soon powerwolf the sht out of the game with the way he is posting. his tone strikes as very careful throughout. doesnt give much nor takes much and is fine with whatever going on.
michele - very hesitant tone, got caught in a possible defensive slip and is trying to act kool and feign contribution. could be an easy mislynch tho since i am not familiar with them, but posts that try to get us to hunt scum are usually made by scum.

50-50:
beta
- did like some of their posts, but he is hardcore coasting and just throwing 1 liners about scum hiding here and there.
AL sama - i like his pushing for discussion, but i dont like how he is withholding his own views. he will powerwolf aswell like lind if given the chance with this play. slowly but surely
mr. strawbery - lied and backtracked off being new. seems paranoid to certain extent.
reborn - unessential early game buddying. he is trying too hard at it for my liking.

town lean:
rej
- his tone is town asfk i dont have much to say. strongest town read this game. if anyone thinks otherwise pls say why
john wayne (UWU) - he has more posts this day than 4 days of his previous nitty game when he was scum lol. he is actually playing.
Lanji - clearly says he cba with the game atm, too scummy to be scum. i could be wrong tho, but hsi tone is town.
natalija - same as kvothe rly. bit lazy now but not much is happening. i could be wrong about her aswell.
fujishiro - similar to lanji rly, but its funny how hes always there when tagged.

fos:
yotanwa
- dont like their posts and making excuses without being asked for. fluff vote and pretty much fluff everything. if u r cba with the game rn just do it like lanji and fuji i guess. you just seems too forced.
krogothwolf - seems too troll to town read, would need to see more from them to decide. him avoiding questions is too scum to label scum but at the same time he is begging for it lol.
flower - a bit too quiet for my liking, like shes trying to control herself by force. i need more on this one.
jinri - like lind and AL sama, a candidate for powerwolfs if scum. i might move her to 50-50, her posts dont give much info nor pressure others much. they r just there, and mostly questions.
noctis - bit of activity then poof. disappears. and nothing valuable of his posts is found rly. need more.
alibaba - fluff and coast. if not improved by day 2 or 3 will start to look bad real soon
there's no rate system but I'm just marking this off of as informative for future purposes and it would be easier to search through if i need to go back to it.

scum lean:
odd

50-50:
beta

town lean:
rej

fos:
yotanwa
I know this crowd , they've N1'd me over a dozen times. I'm that good of a player

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

scum lean:
odd

50-50:
beta

town lean:
rej

fos:
yotanwa
Is it a 180, or because I voted for you without explaining why?

Vote Lynch Rej

Status
Not open for further replies.