Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I actually didn't think it through.

I have few people on my mind but I didn't make much progress on them - Luthon, kiwi, lind.

Mich seem more like jester to me.
Shouldn't it be written that this game is bastard if there is a jester role?

I feel like because she had so much attention on her, she's utilizing any post she makes to get reactions.

N

Noctis

Shouldn't it be written that this game is bastard if there is a jester role?

I feel like because she had so much attention on her, she's utilizing any post she makes to get reactions.
No, Jester is not a bastard game role or more like specifically bastard role. Bastard games simply refer to the game where the host lies in their role PM to a player about their role, etc etc

I actually didn't think it through.

I have few people on my mind but I didn't make much progress on them - Luthon, kiwi, lind.

Mich seem more like jester to me.
I am not sure about Lind, he's very careful and deliberate with his thoughts and posts. No, read on Luton, Kiwi I am skeptical.

What do you think about Go D Usopp and AL

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
If there is a jester in the game which might be possible, it would unlikely be the end game type in this type of game if that is what you are worried about.
I'm not sure what you mean by end game; like they would end the game if we lynch them?

Actually it's because I was under the impression that it needs to be said in the game setup that this is a bastard game to even think of jesters being present.

AL sama

Red Haired
It seems like your reasoning, like with Flower or myself, you are ignoring things that don't fit your narrative of us being scum. Like the reason we both first believed we each other were town, before anyone else mentioned the ??? or questioning why a no lynch was ideal from me even though I explained my reasons for that over and over. You as someone who knows me best, would automatically know the reason why I wouldn't want to lynch in this situation, not be surprised by it.
I'll be honest I wasn't focusing on you posts today

you'll clearly see the shift on my opinion after I reread them if you back track few pages

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm not sure what you mean by end game; like they would end the game if we lynch them?

Actually it's because I was under the impression that it needs to be said in the game setup that this is a bastard game to even think of jesters being present.
In traditional usually a jester lynch ends games, but something is usually mentioned before the game starts.

However in a set up like this having a jester that doesn't end the game wouldn't really be bastard.

I would imagine a very boring role though unless another requirement along with being lynched was part of the wincon.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No, Jester is not a bastard game role or more like specifically bastard role. Bastard games simply refer to the game where the host lies in their role PM to a player about their role, etc etc

I am not sure about Lind, he's very careful and deliberate with his thoughts and posts. No, read on Luton, Kiwi I am skeptical.

What do you think about Go D Usopp and AL
Fake Go D usopp have me slightly town lean vibe.

For simple reason that he was all over the place with his tone reading. I didn't take his aggresive push as scummy. He was also not defensive..Rigid and stubborn but not defensive.

Al - Not really sure. He is asking too many questions and except on mich I don't see any follow up by him on the rest.

He is here but not actually here. He is scum hunting but not actually scum hunting. If this makes sense lol. But this is generalized read. I haven't read his posts carefully till now.

So basically you have no read xD

Now my turn.

Either he isn't reading or paying the slightest attention to the game which I have reason to doubt, because he made a post of annoyance from people's behavior over night, that I also felt at those posts or he is most likely scum because he seems to ignore certain things that are going on in the game.
Noted, thanks for explanation

Zemmi

GodMommie
Also my thoughts on if you think someone is a jester, Vigs usually works wonders on them. (Unless they are night immune and that is a complete different horrible problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.