Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
is this game similar to that? since how last weeb game turned out with raising the dead.
most likely

check my last game and my role

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/santas-anime-christmas.9507/

you're santa an indie you win when all players receives at least 1 good point from you and you survive till the end

abilities

santa's gift and punishment : every time a players reaches 3 good points they'll get an 1 shot ability via RNG and every time a player reaches 3 bad points one of their abilities will be removed for 1 cycle via RNG

santa's point : every player will receive good or bad points from you depending on their actions​

• every correct action 1 good point
  • every good action toward you 2 good points
  • every wrong action 1 bad point
  • every harmful action toward you 2 bad points
evil santa : if you get lynched or killed then you'll turn into evil santa and end the game right there without letting anyone win​

Zemmi

GodMommie
I don’t even know my damn role at the moment, can’t imagine I’ll be as trigger happy as last time :pepestrike:
I just know, that if I'm ever scum I want you to be the town vig :neesama:

I might be willing to vote for Usopp though by the end of the phase. I played two games with him before the 1st he was town and the 2nd he was scum. I'm gett the latter vibe from him but I will wait until he catches up since it seems like he is actually going through every post in the game, brave soul.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Allright i´m going to admit it i´m not new i have played mafia before.

But things went horribly wrong so i had to leave the forum site for a while.

Not ready to tell everyone who i was but i guess you can pm about it if you are really curious.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks.
wow what a surprise???? who wuda fken thought???

lynch all liars and backtrackers imo

[vote lynch Mr Strawberry] @Dragomir @novaselinenever

Emil

Certified Memelord
NF and TMF mostly. Do you know those sites?
Allright i guess i just say it. I am or were Nekochako. I had a account here aswell but it was for such a short time.

I´m honestly ashamed of what i did and now i want to focus on getting better.
oh i actually know u there on NF, but we hardly talked. didnt see u play mafia there tho as far as i remember, your were on OP section or cafe maybe idr.

welp good to see u have some change of heart, you are always welcomed to start new pages

we all make ningen mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.