Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I would agree with this, but what do you mean with the bolded part? How will you backtrack their interaction and voting pattern?
Are you deliberately playing dumb here?

One has to re read the thread to backtrack the interactions and votting patterns made on day 0

This is how we we gain more information from a lynch.

And, you are sounding way diplomatic for my liking in this game.

Your posts are quite calculative.

Also, I am not liking kiwi gameplay here.

Give me sometime and I will iso some players here

N

Noctis

would be preferable if u have something of ur own the next time u comment about other's reads. a simple cross exchange of reads lol.
Me commenting on you is taking part in the game or is there a rule "You must have provided your input on other players to question Go D. Usopp way of game solving"

Oh sorry, didn't know something like the exist

Emil

Certified Memelord
Me commenting on you is taking part in the game or is there a rule "You must have provided your input on other players to question Go D. Usopp way of game solving"

Oh sorry, didn't know something like the exist
if u wanna go that route then do it properly like AL sama

dont dismiss others without giving urs lol, its straight up troll and disrespectful

u cuda avoided all of this talk if u atleast provided either 1 of 2.

1. a reason of why you think i am incorrect with my reads/tones/views on others.
2. a read list of urself outlining what you actually think of the others as opposed to mine

but u come to me and provide nothing, then say i was defensive and expect me to be quiet about it

it ain't happening lol

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

One has to re read the thread to backtrack the interactions and votting patterns made on day 0

And, you are sounding way diplomatic for my liking in this game.

Your posts are quite calculative.

Also, I am not liking kiwi gameplay here.

Give me sometime and I will iso some players here
if you make a case about me then ping me please so I don't miss it!

Emil

Certified Memelord
:josad: bro it's been 30 minutes and we're still on this topic

I didn't say you were uncomfortable scum.
That's what Noctis said. I only said effort isn't exclusive to townies
well 30 min is nothing i could go all day if u guys want

ur the ones who started it, and im glad u did cuz it opened nice discussion

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

> Basically didn't read what I said completely

I clearly said that certain users have mentioned that scum may or may not have a scum chat. I want your opinion on that because your post seems to think they definitely do.

N

Noctis

good, we agree then

now if u both can enlighten me why would i really be an uncomfortable town or scum, go ahead @Noctis @Kiwipom

im interested now
Please note that everything I said about tone wasn't sufficiently strong. I pointed out legitimate flaws in your way of solving the game with the tone, and you responded with a "point on others when you have done something yourself" this is the argument you followed my remark with. So let just say for argument's sake, what if the other 48 players made the same argument with me if I point out their flaws? It's valid for them as much as it's for you, and all of your energy, the excitement went to none just by the word "uncomfortable" and you just keep getting into that more and more. When in fact I told you that this the impression your tone has given me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Please note that everything I said about tone wasn't sufficiently strong. I pointed out legitimate flaws in your way of solving the game with the tone, and you responded with a "point on others when you have done something yourself" this is the argument you followed my remark with. So let just say for argument's sake, what if the other 48 players made the same argument with me if I point out their flaws? It's valid for them as much as it's for you, and all of your energy, the excitement went to none just by the word "uncomfortable" and you just keep getting into that more and more. When in fact I told you that this the impression your tone has given me.
well great ur now repeating points ive already answered, so i will rephrase my answers:

1. i gave u 2 options clearly. you do NOT have to come up with ur own reads, you could atleast properly disagree with mine, not dismiss them with no reason

2. my excitement got far higher and u shud check ur excitement meter imo, cuz its not functioning clearly.

3. good way to dodge my question. why do u think i am uncomfortable. answer that.
Post automatically merged:

@Go D. Usopp ™ you want to go one or want to stop because I am not into arguing with the people I don't even consider scum.
oh but i am

lets go

still waiting on an answer

Post automatically merged:

first u say i am an uncomfortable scum to make that list

then now ur like oh i dont even consider u scum

Status
Not open for further replies.