Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
No? Her inconsistent fixation on beta is weird. She is most definitely not fixed on Beta being town, since she didn't even mention him in her town reads in her latest post.
Last I checked I saw her tell Al that she is pretty certain beta is townie. Which is a pretty bold statement for Day 0. Lemme find the quote (unless if she changed her mind again which would be an even bigger red flag)
Post automatically merged:

Last I checked I saw her tell Al that she is pretty certain beta is townie. Which is a pretty bold statement for Day 0. Lemme find the quote (unless if she changed her mind again which would be an even bigger red flag)
wait no you already quoted it lol

the "mark my words" post

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My argument was that it's Day 0, and any information we get from lynching due to the unique way roles have been distributed in this games will be very limited, so I believe we should avoid it. After all, there is a reason it's called Day 0, and not Day 1. You either agree or disagree, I don't see Finalbeta's argument that there is scum motivation behind what I said at all.
I disagree with this idea

Why?
1)we have 50 players. It's hell too many.

2) Yes we didn't get roles but I think we got wincoin - eliminate all threats to town is mine so lynching somone will provide information on alignment.

This will help us build on day two as we have lots of interaction going on in day 0.

I mean we have 48 hours of day 0 and if we Lynch someone who appears sus then based on how he/she flips (wincoin) we can backtrack their interaction and voting pattern so lynch will provide useful information even now

N

Noctis

uncomfortable scum will not consciously read seventy fken 4 pages and compile list of his thoughts on every1 so far for u ningens to gaze and laugh at and bring himself to light like that

u have not yet seen how aggresive i can get with pushing ppl, this is just day 1. thats the most passive i ever will be in this game lol
See this is what happens when you try to read someone with their tone too much, if I start doing that there will be too much Drama in this thread when it just day one. Not even day 1, day 0.

Also sharing your thoughts on everyone and being highly skeptical about everything isn't town indicative at all, rather you just like a lot of talking and questions.

My argument was that it's Day 0, and any information we get from lynching due to the unique way roles have been distributed in this games will be very limited, so I believe we should avoid it. After all, there is a reason it's called Day 0, and not Day 1. You either agree or disagree, I don't see Finalbeta's argument that there is scum motivation behind what I said at all.
Why is D0 48 hours instead of 24 hours if there's no scum to scum hunt? Why are there pre game actions if no one has any abilities? And why do we have wincon clear from start despite ??? Roles?

Lynch is town most powerful tool, i have never seen it been bad for town. Even with mislynch we gain something, keeps the activity ongoing that help catch scums.

N

Noctis

Lynch is town most powerful tool, i have never seen it been bad for town. Even with mislynch we gain something, keeps the activity ongoing that help catch scums.
It's everyone's powerful tool, not just town. Can you help me to understand how we get something from mislynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm on the fence about you but I don't really agree with the first sentence lol

if a scum is uncomfortable, what's a better way to look more townie than putting in effort to read through everything and compile a long read?

Especially since you're saying this is how a town should behave, then if you're scum that's how you would behave too to mimick a townie
can u tell me why would i ever be uncomfortable? was i even pressured lol
u know how to mimick a townie?

"hey guys cba bro too much posts imma come bk after work to read 2 pages then go to sleep and wait for day 4 before i play the game."

u would be fine with that i bet wouldnt u?

See this is what happens when you try to read someone with their tone too much, if I start doing that there will be too much Drama in this thread when it just day one. Not even day 1, day 0.

Also sharing your thoughts on everyone and being highly skeptical about everything isn't town indicative at all, rather you just like a lot of talking and questions.
beautiful then, glad i opened some discussion. why dont u want some drama?
discuss away at ur pleasure

but dont put something false like saying im skeptical about everything. because its just simply not true lol
there r still 25 players i havent even touched on yet

and what have u done?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

wait no you already quoted it lol

the "mark my words" post
She was inconsistent. I quoted it in my post, where she didn't mention Beta in her town reads.

Well for today I'm suggesting we don't scum hunt. We take it as a day where we gauge activity, see who is posting who is not, establish some sort of behavioural baseline for people and then sit tight. I realise it sounds like it runs counter to what we usually should be doing but I believe it's simply a matter of patience.
Well I don't mind doing this, especially after what Oreki said below, it would be sad if someone just goes out of this game as a vanilla. Not only that I also support your opinion on establishing a behavioral baseline.
Imagine man, we lynch someone and they have "???!" In their role PM, then it just sad to think you participated in this game just get lynch as vanilla that said I agree with Ratchet that there is a reason this phase is called Day 0. To me, I think choosing colour means choosing crew, when we are finished with that we will be assigned to our roles, then we'll probably get upgrade to our role depending on our gameplay similar to how every island has strong enemies than the previous one.

There are two [reserved] posts, let's not forget them, they can't be extra given nova used one post after them, he already has reserved posts for write-ups as well. So he's probably saving them to set stages once we all get our roles.
But @Michelle please do answer my post regarding you.

N

Noctis

beautiful then, glad i opened some discussion. why dont u want some drama?
discuss away at ur pleasure

but dont put something false like saying im skeptical about everything. because its just simply not true lol
there r still 25 players i havent even touched on yet

and what have u done?
Man, that means you have touched 24 players, that's some big stuff right here.

What have I done? You really want me to list all of them? Not that it matters, you guys will all see my biggest suspect sooner or later.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why is D0 48 hours instead of 24 hours if there's no scum to scum hunt? Why are there pre game actions if no one has any abilities? And why do we have wincon clear from start despite ??? Roles?

its ironic to hear such posts from u lol.
imma be a liar if i said the bolded doesnt sound fake and forced.
atleast 3 ppl said that same thing lol

This is shameful stuff, I only have 58 posts
more shameful i only remember 3 of them, including this one ^

Man, that means you have touched 24 players, that's some big stuff right here.

What have I done? You really want me to list all of them? Not that it matters, you guys will all see my biggest suspect sooner or later.
not big at all, but its something for day 1 to go off for future days. i have more kept in my notes for later.
why dont u mention one or 2 now??

atleast in case u die we can iso u and learn smthing eh?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
can u tell me why would i ever be uncomfortable? was i even pressured lol
u know how to mimick a townie?

"hey guys cba bro too much posts imma come bk after work to read 2 pages then go to sleep and wait for day 4 before i play the game."

u would be fine with that i bet wouldnt u?
jinri asked you to explain your reads so that's technically pressure. But yeah I saw you did make a read list before people ask.

Anyways, that's not the main point I'm saying. I'm just pointing out that I think there's flaw in this logic
ncomfortable scum will not consciously read seventy fken 4 pages and compile list of his thoughts on every1
long post =/= townclear

Status
Not open for further replies.