Status
Not open for further replies.
guy acts like the scummiest ningen ever when hes town, mfker goes to sleep in the middle of discussions and comes bk with 50 pages only to read 3 of them then say going to sleep again.

flames ppl that vote him left and right, tunnels on flower now and will probably do so for the rest of the game even after shes dead

do u guys rly scum read that

well ofc, unless im being 4d chess outplayed here, im inclined to town read him.

i'll do u one better tho, why is rej not town?

Bruh everytime you declare someone "Too scummy to be scum" they're actually just scum.

I still think Final is scum, so what if Ratchet wants no lynch. It isn't bad logic at all and I don't find it scummy
at least you stuck by your guns
michelle had a 180 once al started asking questions

but the reason she got so defensive when beta probed her earlier too
am sensing a pattern
dont know if michelle is typically defensive
but am sticking with that vote

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't see how anyone has reads on anyone. I mean I have gut feelings sure but I really don't think any scum hunting we do today is going to be very well informed, and moreover unlike usual games where it becomes useful later on I don't think this will be the case at all. There is reason that this phase is called Day 0, and not Day 1, after all. I think given this, my conclusions are quite reasonable to make. Though of course, I would say that anyway.
Hmm, well what do you suggest we do other than not try to scum hunt or vote? I do at least think we have to try.

Do you have reads on anyone?
Yes I do.
These were my reads some time back -
Right now, I am possibly suspicious of Rej like I listed in the previous pages. But not enough to put a vote yet. I want more people to post first and get more reads.

Flower I am on the fence, because her reason for voting Rej seemed too rushed without considering everything.

AL sama just omgus voted me in response to my vote on him lol. But again that is all I have on him.

On the other hand, I actually liked Jinri and Ussop's arguments, they seemed like a good start imo.

That is all I have at the moment.

N

Noctis

Imagine man, we lynch someone and they have "???!" In their role PM, then it just sad to think you participated in this game just get lynch as vanilla that said I agree with Ratchet that there is a reason this phase is called Day 0. To me, I think choosing colour means choosing crew, when we are finished with that we will be assigned to our roles, then we'll probably get upgrade to our role depending on our gameplay similar to how every island has strong enemies than the previous one.
Post automatically merged:

There are two [reserved] posts, let's not forget them, they can't be extra given nova used one post after them, he already has reserved posts for write-ups as well. So he's probably saving them to set stages once we all get our roles.

Imagine man, we lynch someone and they have "???!" In their role PM, then it just sad to think you participated in this game just get lynch as vanilla that said I agree with Ratchet that there is a reason this phase is called Day 0. To me, I think choosing colour means choosing crew, when we are finished with that we will be assigned to our roles, then we'll probably get upgrade to our role depending on our gameplay similar to how every island has strong enemies than the previous one.

There are two [reserved] posts, let's not forget them, they can't be extra given nova used one post after them, he already has reserved posts for write-ups as well. So he's probably saving them to set stages once we all get our roles.
wouldnt it be an uneven distribution then
of teams/crew

I wonder about that as well, he would probably do something for that to make things fair or there is a set value for each line

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE what's your take on it
it seems possible
tho the op post says the game will involve the normal informed minority vs majority

perhaps townies dont have their roles yet. I am not using the way folks vote as a way to sus anyway.

get a tobirama avi
with that attitude
:milaugh:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I like Oreki's assessment on the no lynch issue. It makes racket look better.

But I doubt all of these people will come and unvote....I'm really not trusting 50 players to come to an agreement that no one will cast some last minute vote to break a no lynch truce

:kayneshrug:

Vote Lynch Michelle

this feels pretty ok rn

> lots of people interacted with her
> al sama feels pretty townie to me with how agressive he was
> currently lanji feels pretty townie too and both were on her
> fixation on fb being town was a little weird

Status
Not open for further replies.