Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I plan to spank you no matter what you're alignment is
if u can drag me from the tower of justice that is

deeper digging in his posts in this game didn't ping me so much. I compared his posts to the one he linked too and it has a similar tone. It's subject to change but I think when he's scum, he tends to powerwolf. Could be wrong

your town read on me just makes me wary cause the last two times I read you as town, you were scum. So I'm not sure if you're trying to win me over or something. :pepecafe:
idk which game was that i must've missed it
im not dumb to try buddy with u like this lol
ur posts remind me of sin's tryhard game where u subbed in iirc and at first i thought u were scum looking at ur comments about hero

thats how u feel this game. like ur waiting for stuff to happen or u joined in the middle of a game where u cant be bothered to read everything.

Don't be like that. You simply respect my ability to take over the game despite claiming my mafia role aloud as well as naming a partner.
well u certainly can and will if given the chance to so u can take it as compliment if u want

can u explain the bolded part tho lol? is that a reference from a past game or??

well u certainly can and will if given the chance to so u can take it as compliment if u want

can u explain the bolded part tho lol? is that a reference from a past game or??
It was against the rules to claim on the first day, so no, I'm not talking about that.

I'm not sure what you liked about Natalija's posts. It's almost as if they aren't playing the game at the moment.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was against the rules to claim on the first day, so no, I'm not talking about that.

I'm not sure what you liked about Natalija's posts. It's almost as if they aren't playing the game at the moment.
it was a funny react lol

u said u were reading her posts and thought they were ali's

found that funny actually lmao

yes im silly

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
its a 180 because i am good at geometry
did u even vote me? must've overlooked it lol

are u rly hearing urself lol, u r not playing remotely similar to the other game where u actually drop valuable info and put sick ass vote counts. u r much lazier this game. hard coasting with useless votes.
Yeah I'm aware I'm playing lazily, my day 1 was similar on nf. I had maybe 10 posts. First day isn't my favorite...

And about Rej, I don't want to say why yet.

Emil

Certified Memelord

what do u like mean by caiming ur role and naming a partner tho, is that like this game?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I'm aware I'm playing lazily, my day 1 was similar on nf. I had maybe 10 posts. First day isn't my favorite...

And about Rej, I don't want to say why yet.
sure sure, we await next days

and watch it be because he is my strongest town read lol

anyone that played with rej on PH game cud see why hes town, unless hes pulling some 4d chess reactions and tones, then yea.. he is town

it was a funny react lol

u said u were reading her posts and thought they were ali's

found that funny actually lmao

yes im silly
No, I'm saying that you town read their posts despite being lazy but 50-50'd or FOS'd posts that put in effort but it seems not enough effort. I understand that it's mostly tone though, but it stuck out to me a bit is all.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
what do u like mean by caiming ur role and naming a partner tho, is that like this game?
Post automatically merged:

sure sure, we await next days

and watch it be because he is my strongest town read lol

anyone that played with rej on PH game cud see why hes town, unless hes pulling some 4d chess reactions and tones, then yea.. he is town
Why is Rej town? I don't see it

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, I'm saying that you town read their posts despite being lazy but 50-50'd or FOS'd posts that put in effort but it seems not enough effort. I understand that it's mostly tone though, but it stuck out to me a bit is all.
thats literally how she played last game, shes waiting for something to grab, which is understandable for every1 rly
u say that she has no contributive posts but there r 25 ppl that i ddint even remember to even list or have reads on, thats how much they are afk lol

i also said i could be wrong about her but i would like to save myself headache and narrow ppl down for now. as for the ppl on FoS i do have notes on them and key things i wanna see from them b4 pushing them up.

let me put it like this, i consider not posting anything to be better than posting something fake or forced. would u agree?

also pls answer my question from above im still confused on what u meant byr evealing ur role and naming ur partner

let me put it like this, i consider not posting anything to be better than posting something fake or forced. would u agree?

also pls answer my question from above im still confused on what u meant byr evealing ur role and naming ur partner
No. You can develop reads from posts. You can't develop anything from nothing. Usually anyway.

It's from another game a long time ago when I used to be good.

Yo Ratchet's no lynch argument/choice was decidedly flawed and he has a lot of expertise as a player too, this is why I insta voted him when I figured he would prefer rolling with no lynch.

But it appears not many have seen what I saw which is a bit daunting.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why is Rej town? I don't see it
guy acts like the scummiest ningen ever when hes town, mfker goes to sleep in the middle of discussions and comes bk with 50 pages only to read 3 of them then say going to sleep again.

flames ppl that vote him left and right, tunnels on flower now and will probably do so for the rest of the game even after shes dead

do u guys rly scum read that

well ofc, unless im being 4d chess outplayed here, im inclined to town read him.

i'll do u one better tho, why is rej not town?

Insane more like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.