Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
He has fun. I like the idea of Al having fun
So basically you have no read xD

Now my turn.

Either he isn't reading or paying the slightest attention to the game which I have reason to doubt, because he made a post of annoyance from people's behavior over night, that I also felt at those posts or he is most likely scum because he seems to ignore certain things that are going on in the game.

AL sama

Red Haired
So basically you have no read xD

Now my turn.

Either he isn't reading or paying the slightest attention to the game which I have reason to doubt, because he made a post of annoyance from people's behavior over night, that I also felt at those posts or he is most likely scum because he seems to ignore certain things that are going on in the game.
I didn't quite get you there??

Zemmi

GodMommie
I didn't quite get you there??
It seems like your reasoning, like with Flower or myself, you are ignoring things that don't fit your narrative of us being scum. Like the reason we both first believed we each other were town, before anyone else mentioned the ??? or questioning why a no lynch was ideal from me even though I explained my reasons for that over and over. You as someone who knows me best, would automatically know the reason why I wouldn't want to lynch in this situation, not be surprised by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.