Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. What were the good points?
Oh yeah, i said it in my post.

Usopp imo is powerwolfing it rn.

As for Jinri im unsure, someone told me she has experience so i dunno if she would put the spotlight on her like that by posting anime pics and just being plain eccentric if she was scum no?

His lack of defensiveness afterwards. I think scum Rej would defend himself harder and I don't see much resistance to his lynch.
I don't know him personally so I can't say to that. I just feel like he slipped with the day and night active ability and then tried to backtrack from it.

I disagree with the resistance though but I guess I would have to see the vote count. I think the No Lynch is winning this vs Rej and Dragomir

I don't know him personally so I can't say to that. I just feel like he slipped with the day and night active ability and then tried to backtrack from it.

I disagree with the resistance though but I guess I would have to see the vote count. I think the No Lynch is winning this vs Rej and Dragomir
Wait, did he mention day and night ability? Where?

As for Jinri im unsure, someone told me she has experience so i dunno if she would put the spotlight on her like that by posting anime pics and just being plain eccentric if she was scum no?
I think that you're confusing me for someone else. I didn't post any pictures. I haven't even used an emoji.

I change my playstyle every game to avoid meta reads. I was pretty in the spotlight in my last game as the mafia Godfather though.

The only issue with a Go D. Usopp powerwoling read is that he always seems to try hard, so I'm can't say for sure if he's powerwolfing or not.

Zemmi

GodMommie

lots of ningens lol

so u wanna do it despite knowing its a bad move lmao
I think lynching someone is the crappy move here. I think the highest chance is above normal lynching someone in a game before it even starts.

I think the majority of scum actually thinks they are town, I think maybe only a handful of people in this game has an actual role while the rest of us all believe we are town.

I think some factor during this day phase is what is going to give most of us our alignments.

So a lynch right now, ONLY helps scum and harms town.

Status
Not open for further replies.