Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It is the best look for us right now, and the next phase will probably make this obvious for us. I think this is why it's exactly day 0, Nova probably just wants players to choose colors for his mechanics, Night 0 we do nothing and then the real game starts with Day 1 with everyone having abilities and roles.
btw r we told that we go from dp0 to np0 or to dp1
it would be dumb to go to a 24 hour night and not be able to do anything lmao

Thanks to worst gen I found two questions I need to ask my date to see we have a vibe or not.

Are you left leg or right leg?

And, are you pro lyncher or no lyncher?:milaugh::milaugh:

Okay m sleeping. Gotta wake up for studies tomorrow.
dont forget zoro or sanji
yonkou or admiral

Also choose yellow route. No bitching out lets go, Team Beky
red is the winner route btw

This is pretty interesting actually. Any ideas who?
Or could you point me to the direction of the posts?
nop, idek if a player stole it or hosts took it lol

not to mention btw these odds r utter bullsht cuz they represent hitting scum by shooting a blind dart on a board

no lynch gives 0 info, lynch gives some info

that could escalate the odds of hitting scum to 70% or more sometimes

we r not just blindlessly rolling a dice to hit scum. the chance is never 30 or 31% lol

insane isn't it? @krogothwolf
The point was odds/probability even with no info favours lynching. No lynching doesn't help town at all.

Only sane thing to do is kill me. Are you going to become sane or stay insane?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Posts are interweaving once again, oh crap. I thought a revolution might had happened
ur still hard coasting arent ya

ur rly scum huh?

I don't consider him town, he's a town. It's going way past the "acting" part. There is a limit to how much you can fake your emotions or maintain your fake persona. Rej has passed that limit and no way his frustration is some crazy good acting.
almost like u have been mocking me when i considered him town b4
but no at this point hes gone too far and he is doing reverse psychology on us
and even if he is town id send that townie to the gallotine cuz its too much
so dont pretend he isnt cuz u may have some tmi on him. he is still our best lynch day 1.

I wouldn't go as far to say he is 100% town but I agree he likely is. He was very upset and I felt that, and felt really bad for him and I do hope when he returns he is in a better mood and doesn't feel like everything is against him, that is a horrible feeling.
well u shuda agreed to that sooner
rej just keeps adding more nonesense to it and u guys r gna give it a free pass?
should i do that too perhaps i get auto town read now?

Who wrote this post for you?
my phone
sadly didnt get to use emotes there as i wished, but man is it that different to post on phone vs pc?

Because I have explained 100 times in the game thread, have you not read it or do you just want to lynch someone?
I havent read 133 pages and i do want to Lynch someone, anyone will do. Because to me a no Lynch is always a bad thing for town.

I think UwU's(sorry i legit cant tag you)

Has a few good points about @jinri and @Go D. Usopp ™ having a 50/50 chance of one being scum.

I think Usopp might be powerwolfing it rn.

As for Flowa, i haven't really checked the thread as i said but i didn't like this
Never saw Usopp post so much...quality.

Should we go with Rej, then?
She usually goes with what she believes is right and tries to push her ideas, i'm unsure on her trusting Usopp's push and trying to steer us in that direction.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its funny how we hurr durr underestimate rej's play now and just let him pull that nonsense and get away with it

earlier u thought he is scum but now when its really bad he is town??

Zemmi

GodMommie
I might be gulliable too sensitive or whatever, but I don't think Rej is scum and abusing people's emotions to get out of being lynched. I felt like he was really upset and feels like the people here don't like him, which I feel bad for him for that.

I also think a lynch this phase will only hurt town and I want no part in it. A lynch before the game even starts, and the vast majority of players have roles, only a benefits scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.