Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So generally speaking No lynch works in 2 scenarios :
1) Town has no information in the day phase, along with no abilities to generate information. This essentially means that lynching is just a random process at this moment with people who have no proper reads.
How many people do you remember giving reads here? Me, AL, Reborn, Noctis? That's all I can remember. In a 50 player game. Not to mention some haven't even read the thread or posted enough in it.

Not every lynch has to be informative or is informative. In this day phase I can assure you that some people pushing for the lynch option are players whom I haven't seen much contribution from at all.

2) More town controlled kills on the scum is better than getting less controlled kills. The lynch is town's greatest controlled kill. But right now, as I mentioned in my previous post to AL. I can definitely see scum abusing the Lynch option. Meaning the only controlled kill that should be in town's hands is too suspicious to me and doubtful that it really is.

These are the two scenarios that I see currently happening in this thread.

If we are going to lynch someone. We need reads, proper exchanges, people who have at least kept up with the thread to some extent.
This is because we need a player whom everybody is split on. That is the best lynch. If we don't have a player like that, then we look at a discount option that is - Not the best lynch but not a bad lynch either.

Yet, nobody who has campaigned for the lynch option has provided any player that way. And at this point I don't want any last minute additions from players who barely even contributed much.
this post is fake asfk and u know it lind

1. alot more than these 3 gave their reads, AND even if none gave reads people did interact with each others the entire day and lynching anyone thats center of attention will give info on 1. the people he interacted with, 2. the ppl opportunistic enough to ride their wagons for no reason and 3. the people avoiding his wagon cuz of tmi or trying to steer away off it. whether they gave reads or not. This is a really weak argument against no lynch from you.

2. the lynch is actually not towns most controlled kill at all what? just how many scum ningens like u r swaying the lynch? town's most controlled kill is a rational vig who knows what hes doing.

people who r saying they want lynch can be scum yes, but they can also be town. yet u seem to just be so hung up on the possibility that they are scum. this is like the 3rd time u repeat that. we listened to it once u dont have to say it again like u want that to be ur excuse for pushing no lynch and pretend to be town doing so.

ur looking the worst so far out of every1 saying no lynch, and u felt uneasy about it that u had to create ur own fake reasons for it. thats how this post of urs feels.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not fair to compare a 12 people game with a 50 people game, the maths will barely shift any way.

Simple math from a 50 man game with 11 scum (39 town, 11 scum)
No Lynch Day 1.
Day 2 38 Town 11 scum = 28.95% chance
Day 3 36 town 11 scum = 30.55% chance

Lynch Day 1
Day 2 37 Town 11 scum = 29.72% chance
Day 3 35 Town 11 scum = 31.42% chance

So as you can see odds favour always lynched, which is less than 1%

You are a sneaky Wolf Mathematician :pepestrike:
not to mention btw these odds r utter bullsht cuz they represent hitting scum by shooting a blind dart on a board

no lynch gives 0 info, lynch gives some info

that could escalate the odds of hitting scum to 70% or more sometimes

we r not just blindlessly rolling a dice to hit scum. the chance is never 30 or 31% lol

insane isn't it? @krogothwolf

Well, let's see I guess lmfao.

What are your reads so far?

Jinri and Usopp had some sort of back and forth earlier in the day which might have been scum on town or scum on scum, Jinri was then posting about anime waifus for a awhile and when she got pressured she used a bunch of "whataboutisms" to defend herself. She's also projecting a highly arrogant attitude and has implied she can solve the game without trying.

Usopp on the other hand seem too competent to be Town, he's usually even more chaotic and overall worse than his current performance, I suspect there's at least 1 scum between them.

Alibaba is almost all fluff, and when pressured he started blabbing about faux psychology which fits with what I've seen about him as scum.

Mr. Strawberry was found lying about being a new player, He then got banned and replaced by Robin. He seemed townish before that though.

And then we have you Flower, you're being your usual paranoid self, although you seem to lack some of the stubbornness that defines your town play. I still dislike how you tend to use this self conforming logic of "I did this, therefore I 100% town" Sorry but you're not actually confirmed, merely likely to be town. It's a pretty cocky thing to say and might be why people are taking jabs at you. Yeah I get it you put a lot of faith into your own reads and arguments, but sometimes it's a bit too much.

T-Pein Is going after me for some weird AF reason, he might have getting me lynched as a wincon.

Emil

Certified Memelord
there shud be atleast 4 night kills in a game this size
that plus a lynch means 5 kills a cycle

else the game will last way too long

Zemmi

GodMommie
there shud be atleast 4 night kills in a game this size
that plus a lynch means 5 kills a cycle

else the game will last way too long
Have you ever played a weeb game? There are lots of kills, but revives ect ect. They aren't limited to nights either, many people die during the day.

That is why I think it's bad to do anything right now, I don't think most people are scum atm. They will become after this phase though, so there is a chance no matter who we lynch there will still just be more scum and one less town no matter how it goes.

Jinri and Usopp had some sort of back and forth earlier in the day which might have been scum on town or scum on scum, Jinri was then posting about anime waifus for a awhile and when she got pressured she used a bunch of "whataboutisms" to defend herself. She's also projecting a highly arrogant attitude and has implied she can solve the game without trying.

Usopp on the other hand seem too competent to be Town, he's usually even more chaotic and overall worse than his current performance, I suspect there's at least 1 scum between them.

Alibaba is almost all fluff, and when pressured he started blabbing about faux psychology which fits with what I've seen about him as scum.

Mr. Strawberry was found lying about being a new player, He then got banned and replaced by Robin. He seemed townish before that though.

And then we have you Flower, you're being your usual paranoid self, although you seem to lack some of the stubbornness that defines your town play. I still dislike how you tend to use this self conforming logic of "I did this, therefore I 100% town" Sorry but you're not actually confirmed, merely likely to be town. It's a pretty cocky thing to say and might be why people are taking jabs at you. Yeah I get it you put a lot of faith into your own reads and arguments, but sometimes it's a bit too much.

T-Pein Is going after me for some weird AF reason, he might have getting me lynched as a wincon.
Perhaps Jinri and Usopp are both scums, just from different factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.