Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not even the one who made send y'all the role PMs :goatasure:
u talk alot like ur actually playing
why is ur name not on the signup but is votable?

if u guys introduced the weeb king as a role and none nominated it that means someone wont get their nomination. im assuming u have that extra nomination? or the weeb king?

How many people do you remember giving reads here? Me, AL, Reborn, Noctis? That's all I can remember. In a 50 player game
And surprisingly 3 out of these people are supporting no lynch? I mean how does that work.

I understand those that have no reads to go with no lynch option but not you guys. Do you guys don't trust your own reads or they were just to satisfy town?

Noctis for eg supported this no lynch when 24 hours were remaining. How will you generate reads if this many players came in support for no lynch an option to players when so many hours left in the game?

A Reminder : Scum hunting don't end at giving reads.

And surprisingly 3 out of these people are supporting no lynch? I mean how does that work.

I understand those that have no reads to go with no lynch option but not you guys. Do you guys don't trust your own reads or they were just to satisfy town?

Noctis for eg supported this no lynch when 24 hours were remaining. How will you generate reads if this many players came in support for no lynch an option to players when so many hours left in the game?

A Reminder : Scum hunting don't end at giving reads.
@Lindltaylor

btw all the people voting for the host should be consider antitown.
the no lynchers too.
imagine wasting a whole 2 days and a nice lynch?
uWu has got to go.

Your obsession with getting me lynched is weird, and the only reason you've given is me being "ultimate scum" Which is quite laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.