Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

lmao I'm sorry for not talking much kinda busy at the moment but im following the game as much as i can
No its fine lol. Take your time with it.

I don't get the balancing part, I feel like everyone has no defined role, just the ???
He probably has all roles prepared, for all we know he might have already decided roles for us and choosing colour means something else entirely.

I am certain we'll be getting our role Day1, I am not sure what's the purpose of Day 0 unless choosing colour means something. Can't be faction related, that's for sure.

It could be that people who chose the same will receive private chat for limited time

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah my role says Jester.
[vote lynch rej] @Dragomir @novaselinenever

there is just a limit to how much u can be allowed to joke around and still be considered town. if we let this behaviour go untouched everyone and their mom can replicate it for free.

earlier couple ppl laughed and questioned me if my strongest town read is too scummy to be scum...

well if rej isnt lynched after this then do i take it that u guys consider him town now after all that scummy performance from him?

i been noticing a rise in drago and "no lynch" votes. As tempting as it is to lynch drago, i think we ought to push through rej here imo.

Its way past the limit by now with the double bluffs and slips backed up by the defensive, aggressive and lazy ass attitude of his.

there is just a limit to how much u can be allowed to joke around and still be considered town. if we let this behaviour go untouched everyone and their mom can replicate it for free.

earlier couple ppl laughed and questioned me if my strongest town read is too scummy to be scum...

well if rej isnt lynched after this then do i take it that u guys consider him town now after all that scummy performance from him?

i been noticing a rise in drago and "no lynch" votes. As tempting as it is to lynch drago, i think we ought to push through rej here imo.

Its way past the limit by now with the double bluffs and slips backed up by the defensive, aggressive and lazy ass attitude of his.
Nah, i doubt Rej is Jester, he was upset idk why and had game throwing thoughts.
Better lynch people who are obviously avoiding to play and contribute to the game.

N

Noctis

I don't consider him town, he's a town. It's going way past the "acting" part. There is a limit to how much you can fake your emotions or maintain your fake persona. Rej has passed that limit and no way his frustration is some crazy good acting.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I don't consider him town, he's a town. It's going way past the "acting" part. There is a limit to how much you can fake your emotions or maintain or your fake persona. Rej has passed that limit and no way his frustration is some crazy good acting.

I wouldn't go as far to say he is 100% town but I agree he likely is. He was very upset and I felt that, and felt really bad for him and I do hope when he returns he is in a better mood and doesn't feel like everything is against him, that is a horrible feeling.

Who wrote this post for you?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I feel like everyone has no defined role, just the ???
What about alignment and eventual teams
What about eventual roles already featuring abilities

I would honestly be pretty disappointed if D0 only served for selecting a route and we were all townies all along

That would almost prove the epitome of bastard modding

i don't have a proper read list, but I thought rem was suspicious because of the ??? stuff until he somehow clarified it, I thought usopp was fishy because of his vote on drago but the way he interacted in this thread doesn't make me suspicious of him, specially his discussion with rej, and I thought nekochaco was dumb townie hiding the fact he was a newbie for out off game reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.