Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Let me try something.

Vote Lynch Bogard.

Can we get a vote count, please?

@Dragomir @novaselinenever .
Luthon did this early and it didn't get voted. I think someone else voted for Novas and it wasn't counted either but I only read the latter and think I missed where a person actually did vote for him.

I guess it doesn't hurt to try again besides annoying the hosts, which it seems they might fully deserve after this game lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm still catching up, but just responses to these I thought were pressing.

So we did some weird game to decide who to lynch and it's you for the lynch. Any words?
Ahh I remember that mafia game where we came up with a mini game to lynch the player with the least post count on Day 1. Should have tried it here, damn.

reads time I've a short list

mich being overly defensive soft buddying these 2 things I can overlook as mme nit picking but there's a thing that's bothering me and that's mich not town huntinng and town clearing others which is her typical town play

alibaba I don't not if this how he plays but to me its screaming scum

smiley and naomi town reading me for no reason whatsoever is totally off

flower is that really you flower?? is that how you play your town game?? nope scum

cinera CWAC trying to appear as doing something?? yup leans scum

marimo and queen same as cinera

rej I don't buy his claim but I won't push for him for now

you can say I m doing one liners but I'll keep it like this for now
Well, from what I just read, I have a strong town feel for flower, zem and Noctis. I simply think they would not hold their stance on No lynch so hard if they were scum. Their reasons are more emotional is what I felt.

In fact it would be scum who would come in and say generic statements like "we need to lynch" even though that is factually true. Simply because in the given scenario I can definitely see scum abusing that logic the most.

I do agree with only the reads on Marimo, Cinera and Queen. Haven't really seen much from them. Rej seems more genuine by the minute. This appeal to emotion has gone to far from him to be faked.

Oh sorry I misworded, I meant how would a scum (cause stealing is a scum ability no doubt) would know to steal from him specifically, out of all people in this game? If I recall correctly, the only time he mentioned having a gift, in the same post, he said it was stolen. So he never mentioned it before.
I didn't see this answered anywhere so I will say it. God Usopp did mention that he had received a gift in the beginning of this day phase in My - Jinri - Usopp exchange. You can read back on it.

Also to receive a gift you have to PM the host not post it in the game thread.

He has to be a player even if he isn't in the player list.

Other people not in the game was voted for and even Novas himself was voted for and they got no counts and in Dragos case his votes were counted.

Which is why I'm even thinking it would be interesting to see him lynched, even though usually I'm firmly against hosts lynches.
what if he is an important pro town figure?
kinda silly to lynch him without knowing what kind of role he will be playing later on.
lets lynch this UwU person instead.

Zemmi

GodMommie
what if he is an important pro town figure?
kinda silly to lynch him without knowing what kind of role he will be playing later on.
lets lynch this UwU person instead.

As a host that is the PMs he kinda has to be at very least neutral. So I can't see him being a great asset to town, given usually lynching a host does bad things to town but they are also usually listed in the player list and not hidden off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.