Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't have a proper read list, but I thought rem was suspicious because of the ??? stuff until he somehow clarified it, I thought usopp was fishy because of his vote on drago but the way he interacted in this thread doesn't make me suspicious of him, specially his discussion with rej, and I thought nekochaco was dumb townie hiding the fact he was a newbie for out off game reasons
hiding the fact he wasn't a newbie*

I don't consider him town, he's a town. It's going way past the "acting" part. There is a limit to how much you can fake your emotions or maintain your fake persona. Rej has passed that limit and no way his frustration is some crazy good acting.
Oky but Noctis do you think scums can not be frustrated and only townies do? Have you not been frustrated for being sussed for bad/stupid reasons?

Some jumped on Rej for saying all roles are strong in this game, could be that?

AL sama

Red Haired
i don't have a proper read list, but I thought rem was suspicious because of the ??? stuff until he somehow clarified it, I thought usopp was fishy because of his vote on drago but the way he interacted in this thread doesn't make me suspicious of him, specially his discussion with rej, and I thought nekochaco was dumb townie hiding the fact he was a newbie for out off game reasons
almost 130 pages and no proper reads??

Emil

Certified Memelord
so just caught up and I m totally triggered by some of the posts so not in the mood to talk

@Rej as a friend I'll say this sub out mafia isn't good for your health

@Lindltaylor my reads are coming up

@jinri I totally forgot what I wanted to ask you

@Go D. Usopp ™ you're reading 50 50 yet you say I'll power-wolf if given the chance so I m not sure what does that supposed to mean??
people tend to listen to u for no reason, likely just out of respect
u ask others and they answer but u dont tend to give much urself
if ur allowed to just continue like that unquestioned u can easily steer the game ur way
i thought that was very clear. really dont see the need of u asking it

alibaba is serious af day 1 and always hits atleast 3 scums, so its weird to see him fluff now

I was disagreeing with the line that you asked me about. And, I mean, if genuine town mode is just not really participating in the game, then I know how to play around you every time.
u have a bad habit of omitting out key words on my posts, likely the reason for ur misunderstanding them.
i said depending on their inactivity meta.
u r usually very active and like to take matters at ur hand, so if u go inactive its suspicious asfk
on the other hand sm1 like nat plays the way she is currently playing as town, specially with not much leads around. dont compare the 2 of u.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It would be even more ridiculous if he just flipped ??? and we never get to see what he was.
what so u dont lynch a vanila/mafia goon in a vanila game?
what kinda argument is this?
if hes scum good riddance, if town he is not useful at all
his lynch gives info on me and u, and the ningens that joined the wagon AND the ningens that suddenly wanted to vote drago or vote no lynch after rej caught some heat

so yea we going with rej. best lynch this phase imho

Emil

Certified Memelord
also if he flipped ???

it doesnt mean a strong role is wasted, it just mean a player is out

hosts can just give the strong roles to who ever they want after hes out

i dont see this argument of letting him live for free now. his wincon is most likely not even town

Emil

Certified Memelord
reads time I've a short list

mich being overly defensive soft buddying these 2 things I can overlook as mme nit picking but there's a thing that's bothering me and that's mich not town huntinng and town clearing others which is her typical town play

alibaba I don't not if this how he plays but to me its screaming scum

smiley and naomi town reading me for no reason whatsoever is totally off

flower is that really you flower?? is that how you play your town game?? nope scum

cinera CWAC trying to appear as doing something?? yup leans scum

marimo and queen same as cinera

rej I don't buy his claim but I won't push for him for now

you can say I m doing one liners but I'll keep it like this for now
well i agree with these but honestly most of them r obvious and were listed b4 by me or other players, with the exception of maybe cinera and the ppl town reading u.

i must say after all the hype u put on it i expected to see more than a 75% parroted reads ngl

just sayin xd. its like been hyped for an OP chapter but then it doesnt have usopp kicking ass in it and disappoints. u'know

Status
Not open for further replies.