Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Friend? You insult me on discord on an almost daily basis and you wanna be a friend?

If I survive this DP I will sub out, you are right. Playing a 1 vs everyone isnt good for my health.
It makes me sad that you feel like everyone is against you because that isn't the case.

I don't think people are going after you because you are Rej. I know you likely feel like that sometimes, so do I.

Friend? You insult me on discord on an almost daily basis and you wanna be a friend?

If I survive this DP I will sub out, you are right. Playing a 1 vs everyone isnt good for my health.
Don't forget is a game where a lot of misunderstanding are always happening.
Is not like all the thread is against you, just few people, take a rest and come back later in the game.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Don't forget is a game where a lot of misunderstanding are always happening.
Is not like all the thread is against you, just few people, take a rest and come back later in the game.
Sadly there wont be a later since I will be busy and the game is approaching EoD.

So yeah this is one of my last posts.
If anyone has questions ask me before I will be busy later.

what do u like mean by caiming ur role and naming a partner tho, is that like this game?
A previous game. I'm not sure what your other here though. It's very plain what I said. I claimed my role and named a partner and still won.
Yes I do.
These were my reads some time back -
Thank you.
I am in the favor of no lynch as well.. Would like to see how it works for us.
I'm going to disagree with this. There's no real reason to go for a no lynch even if most roles are unknown. They could be revealed upon death, so we still may get some information from lynches.
yes and i said someone who is quiet is gna be better read than sm1 thats fake and forced
i dont see why r u rephrasing my post and disagreeing to it, must be misunderstanding it

by quiet i dont mean 0 posts. u asked me why is nat town read while some others r 50-50 or fos, when nat has low posts.

its cuz she has the few posts she had were genuine town mode vs the posts others made that felt fake/forced to push them up to 50-50 or fos.

so yes, quiet is better than fake/forced posts = quiet is more town read than someone who makes fake/forced posts depending on the quiet player's activity meta

we r talking about the same thing. both being quiet or making fake/forced posts give u reads, but the former one is more town lean depending on their meta of being quiet. thats all.
I was disagreeing with the line that you asked me about. And, I mean, if genuine town mode is just not really participating in the game, then I know how to play around you every time.
I'm actually surprised you said this lol
It's just being honest. There's no need for me to lie in a game of this size.
My argument was that it's Day 0, and any information we get from lynching due to the unique way roles have been distributed in this games will be very limited, so I believe we should avoid it. After all, there is a reason it's called Day 0, and not Day 1. You either agree or disagree, I don't see Finalbeta's argument that there is scum motivation behind what I said at all.
I agree that it's not scummy, but I disagree with no lynching. I see where you're coming from though.
@jinri I totally forgot what I wanted to ask you
No problem.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Where did we land on lynching today? I don’t know how badly I wanna further extend this game that’ll likely take two weeks to finish, but I do see the merit in not getting too hasty on what technically isn’t even the first day.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Where did we land on lynching today? I don’t know how badly I wanna further extend this game that’ll likely take two weeks to finish, but I do see the merit in not getting too hasty on what technically isn’t even the first day.
I would go no lynch or vote for Drago. Those are the only really viable options imo, it's not fair to lynch someone when they have no real means of defending themselves.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I would go no lynch or vote for Drago. Those are the only really viable options imo, it's not fair to lynch someone when they have no real means of defending themselves.
What do we stand to gain from lynching the host? They tried to do that back in the WCI game, genuinely don’t know what we stand to gain from that move.

Doesnt everyone has ???
You only lynch someone this DP if you want to get rid of a player and make it 49 instead of 50.

I didnt read back, yet. So let me know if Im wrong about this.

Zemmi

GodMommie
What do we stand to gain from lynching the host? They tried to do that back in the WCI game, genuinely don’t know what we stand to gain from that move.
Nothing might be gained from it, stuff could actually be lost.

I am typically always against it, but I'm intrigued by this one simply because he isn't in the players list.

We have nothing to gain nor lose from a no lynch either. I just think it would kinda be shit for someone to get lynched before they even get a role and are able to play the game.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nothing might be gained from it, stuff could actually be lost.

I am typically always against it, but I'm intrigued by this one simply because he isn't in the players list.

We have nothing to gain nor lose from a no lynch either. I just think it would kinda be shit for someone to get lynched before they even get a role and are able to play the game.
Aight, then I don’t think I’m gonna vote today. Between not paying enough attention and disagreeing with the idea of lynching the host/people without roles or allegiances, doesn’t seem like the smart choice to actively lynch anyone.

N

Noctis

@Michelle I saw your vote on me, knowing you, I am certain you wouldn't leave that case until everything is set accordingly. But if your vote is because you think I backtracked my posts before answering then I did no such thing, although I have no way to prove this so you have to trust me with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.