Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I mean sure it is, especially in this game. Since no one really knows what their actual role is going to be and as I said some people might think they are town right now because of the wincon atm and not really be or aren't going to be.

You obviously don't mind sucking the fun out for others before they get a chance to actually play a role in the game, so you shouldn't mind since it's for the greater good in your opinion.
But all of this stuff still makes my point stand?

Why voting someone randomly instead of someone displaying a scummy behaviour?

Zemmi

GodMommie
So... Instead let’s just do nothing? That’s ridiculous. Lynch is the only thing we have right now and we’re taking it
I disagree. Only scum has something to gain from a lynch right now. Town most likely will get nothing, not a role revealed, or anything. We would likely just get one less town member with no new information. It's not a town move, but a scum move to lynch right now.

I disagree. Only scum has something to gain from a lynch right now. Town most likely will get nothing, not a role revealed, or anything. We would likely just get one less town member with no new information. It's not a town move, but a scum move to lynch right now.
That’s crazy. Even if we find out nothing, we’ll have one less person to worry about.

Y’all stop with this insanity

Zemmi

GodMommie
Let just say it's more about having fun than just thinking about a game like letting players see their role.
This too. I think it's unfair for people to get out of a game before they can even play. It's like ruining a persons fun when there is nothing really to be gained from it.

N

Noctis

That’s crazy. Even if we find out nothing, we’ll have one less person to worry about.

Y’all stop with this insanity
No, don't worry. One player is no big deal, when everyone gets their role, you will be seeing write-ups non-stop. There will be multiple night kills. It will reduce to fewer players in no time.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Do tell me what could scum gain from a lynch right now?

What can town gain from it right now?

Then that should explain it good enough.
All I know is that lynching someone right now will reveal wincoin and thus their alignement. Which is information.

We can then check the interactions pattern and who voted him and the timing to deduce more about some other players.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Ok so most reads I saw are based on tendency analysis from previous games. I can't comment on that as this is my 3rd game ever.

As for the no lynch, I'm against it. We need all the info we could gather right now. We're pretty much scum hunting on no intel at all. Not even our own roles. I have no idea who I'd vote for tho :chirstsad:

Poor George Costanza probably rooting for a Lynch cause he's in the dead chat right now like this

Status
Not open for further replies.