Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Honestly? I didn't read shit, last thing I know about Robin was the failed kill. Did anything additional happen?

Usopp is coasting for his standards, no? I can't say I remember a word he said today, but I was asleep for your zone.

@Go D. Usopp ™ reads pls :catsure:
u really can't remember a word i said lmfao?
well maybe thats true cuz the thread moves too dem fast for my posts, but im definitely one of the more active players lol

interesting of u to summon me for my wacky reads list tho...i shalt enlighten u

scum leans:
- robin
- noctis
- jinri
- random a'hole
- nat
- lind
- AL

you are not town this game right? :catsure:
playing very differently from usual coastalija

you are asking alot of questions, not furthering any discussion, being hesitant to any push
but normally u get buddied by others and listen to them + be consistent in ur reads and votes throughout. i dont see that this game

do we agree?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote Count -

Krogothwolf – Melontonin > Robin
Melontonin – Noctis > Mango > Lanji > Tobi > MangoSenpai
Go D. Usopp – Finalbeta
Lanji – Lanji > Queen
Jinri – Beta > Robin > Go D. Usopp > Lanji > T-Pein > Naomi > PerfectHie > Jinri
Robin – Finalbeta
Oddodd – Beta > Tobi > Jew D. Boy > Finalbeta > Robin
Random Asshole – Luthon > Go D. Usopp
Fujishiro – Tobi > Rayan > Queen > Finalbeta > Go D. Usopp
Tris – Tobi
Naomi – Tobi > Rayan > Jinri > Finalbeta
Queen – Lanji
Flower – Robin > Mat D. Bizzo
Kvothe – Tobi > Rayan > Finalbeta
Cinera – Robin
Typo – MangoSenpai > Mat D. Bizzo > MangoSenpai
Noctis – Mat D. Bizzo
Lindltaylor – Mat D. Bizzo
Finalbeta – Luthon
Michelle – Tobi > Rayan
Luthon – AL sama
Ryu Kishi – Lanji
Juliet – Tobi > Rayan
Akai2 – AL sama > Rayan > Robin
MangoSenapi – Rayan
Sallucion – Rayan
Jew D. Boy – Rayan > Finalbeta
Natalija – Yo Tan Wa > Lindltaylor
T-Pein – AL sama
SinOfGreed – Lanji
Smileyman – Finalbeta*
Lindltaylor – Finalbeta*
Seraphoenix – Oddodd

Rayan / Robin – 4
Mat D. Bizzo / Lanji – 3
AL sama / MangoSenpai – 2
Yo Tan Wa / Tobi / Luthon / Go D. Usopp / Jinri / Lindltaylor / Queen / Oddodd – 1

Note - The votes on Beta don't count anymore as he is dead. I still placed them there for the purpose of keeping track of all the votes.​
rayan has 4 votes

guy is not planning to speak anytime soon is he lmfao

u really can't remember a word i said lmfao?
well maybe thats true cuz the thread moves too dem fast for my posts, but im definitely one of the more active players lol

interesting of u to summon me for my wacky reads list tho...i shalt enlighten u

scum leans:
- robin
- noctis
- jinri
- random a'hole
- nat
- lind
- AL

you are not town this game right? :catsure:
playing very differently from usual coastalija

you are asking alot of questions, not furthering any discussion, being hesitant to any push
but normally u get buddied by others and listen to them + be consistent in ur reads and votes throughout. i dont see that this game

do we agree?
Yeah you know me well, I don't trust your reads for shit :gokulaugh:

Why do you suspect jinri? If one person had to get killed this instant and wasn't a confirmed non-town like Robin, who would you choose?

I am coasting Sherlock, well done! Ain't nobody got time for this huge ass thread, are you crazy

You're wrong, I'm consistent.

Emil

Certified Memelord
there should be some indication on write ups or some notification that anyone got poisoned
not necesessary
maybe the ability is there but its used on ???

did anyone claim being poisoned yet? or perhaps we dont even know if we r poisoned

and we have to worry about corona too if its in the game lol
Yeah you know me well, I don't trust your reads for shit :gokulaugh:

Why do you suspect jinri? If one person had to get killed this instant and wasn't a confirmed non-town like Robin, who would you choose?

I am coasting Sherlock, well done! Ain't nobody got time for this huge ass thread, are you crazy

You're wrong, I'm consistent.
why r u singling jinri out of the rest lol, is she rly ur scummate?

i dont have solid evidence on any of them rn, they r just reads lol. i could end up wrong with them like beta y'know

working on getting some evidences tho

would be nice if u dont send the faction kill my way till then

I don't know FB personally so him shooting Fuji is okay while Fuji shooting Beta is not okay seems ....hypocritical. The only problem I had was how would you know he was town prior to council but I see it's more of a meta thing than anything
FB is impulsive. Fuji is more considered in his actions, which is why shooting FB was such an awful move coming from him.
I think Usopp also voted for FB, no?

I don't have any additional vote count. My passives were mentioned before, I start off every phase with 3 votes on me and I'm immune to poison.
Mb, it was Rej.

why r u singling jinri out of the rest lol, is she rly ur scummate?

i dont have solid evidence on any of them rn, they r just reads lol. i could end up wrong with them like beta y'know

working on getting some evidences tho

would be nice if u dont send the faction kill my way till then
Because I can't read her due to the monotonic praying stuff.

Fam you know I would never kill players who confuse town if I was scum :catblush:

But I'm not scum, and I'm rolecrushed on top of it, so. You didn't answer my question, don't wiggle

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom
Maybe it's time I just talk to you and figure this read out. I'm sorry if I'm making you reiterate, but could you state your case on Noctis again? I just want to understand.
At first I thought Noctis genuinely scum read me but the more he tried to push for my case, the more I felt like he was just throwing shade. He backs off too quick to be putting on pressure but he keeps mentioning it, telling Sera to vote me, trying to get council to vote me etc then backtracking again and admitting that he doesn't even scum read me, but he just doesn't townread me.

So afaik he just wants to sacrifice me for more reads on other players?

The more this drags on the more it feels like he is just throwing shade and in case he manages to mislynch me, he has somewhere to fall back to.

Also other tidbits (that are mostly speculation/can be a bit of a reach I'll admit):
> I am worried about him powerwolfing the night council with both Rej and Zem dead now
> Also conveniently, both of them were the only ones to townread me which will make it easier for him to gain support on night lynching me
> the old god cult write up, I think he is prime suspect for it
> when I asked him who he thought my be suspects for it, his response came off very dodgy and beating around the bush

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because I can't read her due to the monotonic praying stuff.

Fam you know I would never kill players who confuse town if I was scum :catblush:

But I'm not scum, and I'm rolecrushed on top of it, so. You didn't answer my question, don't wiggle
what if i was spot on with my reads and not confusing town? how badly wud the faction kill hurts? :catblush:

which question lol, thought i answered all

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
that being said, I don't want Noctis lynched this dayphase

I would prefer if we can somehow confirm his alignment because we are losing too many council members too fast

If there's wolf hiding in there, we are just making it easier for them to control the night lynches.

what if i was spot on with my reads and not confusing town? how badly wud the faction kill hurts? :catblush:

which question lol, thought i answered all
But you are so wrong as always :catblush: for me anyways. But some others align with mine and now I'm questioning myself ahaha

The one about having one person you'd kill on the spot

At first I thought Noctis genuinely scum read me but the more he tried to push for my case, the more I felt like he was just throwing shade. He backs off too quick to be putting on pressure but he keeps mentioning it, telling Sera to vote me, trying to get council to vote me etc then backtracking again and admitting that he doesn't even scum read me, but he just doesn't townread me.

So afaik he just wants to sacrifice me for more reads on other players?

The more this drags on the more it feels like he is just throwing shade and in case he manages to mislynch me, he has somewhere to fall back to.

Also other tidbits (that are mostly speculation/can be a bit of a reach I'll admit):
> I am worried about him powerwolfing the night council with both Rej and Zem dead now
> Also conveniently, both of them were the only ones to townread me which will make it easier for him to gain support on night lynching me
> the old god cult write up, I think he is prime suspect for it
> when I asked him who he thought my be suspects for it, his response came off very dodgy and beating around the bush
He can't powerwolf it if you're there, but you have to take the lead too.

I'm really in the lead? :giogio:

I give up, then. It's not worth reading hundreds of posts in this thread every day for a town that thinks they can win by lynching indies.

Hosts should stop making neutral or town-friendly indies. Truly the most frustrating position a player can be in.

Emil

Certified Memelord
But you are so wrong as always :catblush: for me anyways. But some others align with mine and now I'm questioning myself ahaha

The one about having one person you'd kill on the spot
robin or kvothe without a doubt, one has to be lying at this point, leaning robin.
at first i thought she claimed her magical stuff to frame kvothe and save beta. but now beta flipped town so its all fked up again but robin has alot of weird shenanigens going on with her hmm

i would love a push on AL or lind but it looks hard af to do. they r good at talking outta situations lol. same for jinri

which of them allign with urs? whats ur current reads actually. scum only.

Status
Not open for further replies.