Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooo, don't be like this, cmon :catcry:
Imagine yourself in my position. I did everything right in terms of explaining myself early and trying to help the town, even trying to protect the identity of my jailer because I believed them to be innocent, and since then I have not even been able to play the game because I am constantly having to argue with people who will call me a liar no matter what i say. All the worse to watch the dozens of players who will outlive me because they did not make my mistake of actually participating in the game.

Imagine yourself in my position. I did everything right in terms of explaining myself early and trying to help the town, even trying to protect the identity of my jailer because I believed them to be innocent, and since then I have not even been able to play the game because I am constantly having to argue with people who will call me a liar no matter what i say. All the worse to watch the dozens of players who will outlive me because they did not make my mistake of actually participating in the game.
Yes, this is part of why I hate to see it happening. Other than it having no sense for you to be actual mafia.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Stop pretending like if I had only claimed later, or if I had only pushed Kvothe harder, then you wouldn't be voting for me. You are voting for me either because you are mafia or because you are town who does not know how to find mafia, so an indie is the next best thing.
i am voting for u because:

1. i think kvothe is town, so ur claim is straight up bs since i dont think anyone tempered with u, or she is scum
2. u survived a super kill, which isnt rly an alignment indicative tbh, but its noteworthy
3. shenanigens with zem
4. claiming early or later doesnt change sht. u want us to think u r a survivor so u claimed early. how is that? u could just be trying to reverse psychology our ass for all i know

i am voting for u because:

1. i think kvothe is town, so ur claim is straight up bs since i dont think anyone tempered with u, or she is scum
2. u survived a super kill, which isnt rly an alignment indicative tbh, but its noteworthy
3. shenanigens with zem
4. claiming early or later doesnt change sht. u want us to think u r a survivor so u claimed early. how is that? u could just be trying to reverse psychology our ass for all i know
Zem was against lynching me, Usopp.

I do not care why you are lynching me. You barely read the thread anyway.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Zem was against lynching me, Usopp.

I do not care why you are lynching me. You barely read the thread anyway.
i actually read most of it when i can. i do certainly miss some things here n there

ok then who u wanna lynch rn? lind? kvothe? noctis? jinri?...

anyone?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I look forward to my lynching so that I can post a screenshot of the hosts telling me I was role crushed for one cycle. I am truly excited beyond words to do so.
sure
[vote lynch robin]

excited to see what monster of a role can survive a super-kill while rolecrushed for a cycle

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
All the worse to watch the dozens of players who will outlive me because they did not make my mistake of actually participating in the game.
I feel this a lot.

:josad:Robin's frustration just seems so genuine to me. The only thing that I don't like about Robin is the superkill thing but everything else screams third party

Stop pretending like if I had only claimed later, or if I had only pushed Kvothe harder, then you wouldn't be voting for me. You are voting for me either because you are mafia or because you are town who does not know how to find mafia, so an indie is the next best thing.
This along with it not making sense to claim early and be straightforward if she was mafia really makes it seem like we're heading for another useless Dyna lynch. Pls reconsider

@Akai2 @Cinera @krogothwolf

Why do you believe your jailor is innocent? Might as well not be.

i actually read most of it when i can. i do certainly miss some things here n there

ok then who u wanna lynch rn? lind? kvothe? noctis? jinri?...

anyone?
As I have said many times before, I would most like to lynch Ratchet. Aside from him, I am alright with lynching anyone here except for Fujishiro, Yo Tan Wa, and Flower.

I feel this a lot.

:josad:Robin's frustration just seems so genuine to me. The only thing that I don't like about Robin is the superkill thing but everything else screams third party
I've also been fooled by frustration before, but that player ain't here luckily :jordamas:

But yeah, it's genuine. Robin cooperated more than a lot of town did.

Why do you believe your jailor is innocent? Might as well not be.
The ability which jailed me included a component where I could speak to my captor in a quicktopic. I declined to talk to them, because I was angry about them preventing me from creating any magical girls, but such an ability is far more to the town's benefit than to the mafia's. As well, my captor asked me a few questions, which seemed to me the kinds of questions only an innocent person would ask. Were it a trick where the captor was guilty but trying to appear innocent, I think they would have named themselves by now to reap that credibility, especially as I have been asking them to do so for awhile.

This feels genuine to me but I have been bamboozled by this person before so I am a little cautious about it. There are some mysteries surrounding Robin such as Akai2 saying he's definitely not role crushed. Why his ability would fail on me. Who would protect Robin if he's not super bulletproof. etc

No idea, but 100% lying (do I gotta say how I found this out?! I'm making it boldly obvious) about being role crushed this DP.

I know scum probably want us to keep chasing indis, but honestly, no one is slipping. Risk of a mislynch with other suggestions is still relatively higher.

Just a noob, so probably not seeing the whole picture, but this is why I posted it here to get intel from experienced players.

Status
Not open for further replies.