Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Sorry guys I've not been very active today, but just to answer this; I'm not immune to conversions, but I'm not particualarly that would have any value as a town affiliate as I don't work as a traditional vigi
Wow that sentence was a mess, I'm really brain lagging. What I meant to say was;
I don't have any particular value as a Town as I can't work like a traditional Vigilante.

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually i asked the hosts yesterday about it and they said my ability shud not stop investigations since they r neutral actions

i should scan normally as town lol

this guy random a'hole is lying btw

unless something happened cuz of the ancient god ningen

Emil

Certified Memelord
while i want to lynch jinri too, i dont think investigations failing is really a case now with the god ningen cucking them

do not trust ur invests rn

i thought my ability blocks them but it doesnt

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
while i want to lynch jinri too, i dont think investigations failing is really a case now with the god ningen cucking them

it's a fair assumption, it might very well be.
TBH, if The Old God actually just alltogether fucks up all investigation abilities I'm gonna have a massive handicap

Brah I literally can't help you there lmao
Oh yea, you have your thing with fruit.

I forgot :x, was sleepy uwu.

We're hanging Robin for now

Invest failled on Jinri? When was that said?

I must've missed it.

it's a fair assumption, it might very well be.
TBH, if The Old God actually just alltogether fucks up all investigation abilities I'm gonna have a massive handicap
It would be fitting that he fucks up investigation abilities (our senses) if he does exist( which i kinda doubt now), given that Wario is confirmed in the game.

And from hosts only one of the proposed roles makes it i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.