Status
Not open for further replies.
May the lords, who impart wisdom unto us all, give wisdom to me as I speak.

well i dont have much leads now other than the people i outlined earlier for forced interactions and bus/distance attemps with alibaba

those being jinri, noctis and nat.
"Forced interactions" and "bus/distance" attempts, you say? Such a case can find no partner weaker than it. As search near and far for people after many abilities and some phases, do you wish to focus on your feelings and not something concrete? You are a strange man to be sure.

Jinri is on my list of Phantom Troupe suspects, that's why I tried investigating her, but it failed
I also don't know if this is valuable information, but Jinri interacted with Natalija last night phase, that's how she ended up on my list of suspects.
Like I said, it wasn't my intention to frame jinri, I firstly just stated that my invest failed on her.
My, my. This is awkward. I feel embarrassed somewhat. You lied about your actions for no reason, and then lie about my actions. Strange, strange.

You say that you lied for no attention, yet attention you now have. For you would have no attention by saying nothing, and you would have attention by saying what you claim to see. But you did neither. You compounded a lie with another. You lied about your actions, and then you claimed to have seen something.

Tell me: in what world do you believe your actions were rational? Has Dragomir not kissed your lips with wisdom? Has novaselinenever not graced your thoughts with dreams? You are suspect for you deceit and irrationality. May God forgive you.

Lynch a freaking inactive ffs :catcry:
This is, again, unwise.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
My, my. This is awkward. I feel embarrassed somewhat. You lied about your actions for no reason, and then lie about my actions. Strange, strange.

You say that you lied for no attention, yet attention you now have. For you would have no attention by saying nothing, and you would have attention by saying what you claim to see. But you did neither. You compounded a lie with another. You lied about your actions, and then you claimed to have seen something.

Tell me: in what world do you believe your actions were rational? Has Dragomir not kissed your lips with wisdom? Has novaselinenever not graced your thoughts with dreams? You are suspect for you deceit and irrationality. May God forgive you.
No, I have not lied. You've interacted with Natalija during the night. and my invest this DP failed.
I only statet what I knew, and also went out of the way to say I wasn't trying to frame you.

Status
Not open for further replies.