Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
We'll see in due time when the Mo
He said he was being Hunted and it gave him a buff to his role lol. So be careful with him. In fact I think he's the classroom teacher.

I've doing homework diligently I hope he allies with me, his best student.
We'll see in due time when the mods graces us with their presence. Either I'm dead, or I've got another one on the leash.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Guys, Demon Bamboo is a regular kill. Surviving regular kills is not uncommon. By that logic we‘d have to yeet Usopp as well.
this logic is flawed lol. did u not see zem's passive. didnt couple of town players claimed they can survive kills. i dont even get hit by them and i cant use abilities when im away from the battle lol. i just evade everything dangerous.

Jinri also apparently had a vision of three potential scums, but two of them flipped Town and Usopp is the only remaining on the list.

So at this point he has to be scum.
its obviously horse sht cypher. 2 flipped town doesbt mean all 3 will flip town. she was just dropping her reads in a fancy way lol. shes faking this act, i mean tell me @jinri which character in the list would have this chat restriction lol. its fake like JW on money mafia.

I can‘t be killed, so this is pointless lmfao.
wow u cant be killed u must antitown!!!

anyway i claimed my stuff to kiwi and tac on disc. they shud be able to vouche for me. wont claim here

and id like to think all the remaining 3 on council r town if we kill noctis

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
How much fun can you have on a sinking ship?
You think this ship is sinking? It's flying baby~
We'll see in due time when the Mo

We'll see in due time when the mods graces us with their presence. Either I'm dead, or I've got another one on the leash.
I mean take your shot, not like anything is certain. I hope he's your man though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
as for now why is lind still not shot?

is sm1 gna shoot lind or we vote him out today?

[vote lynch lind]

noctis can atleast talk during the council. lind cant. get ur priority right ningens

Emil

Certified Memelord
i can escape the battlefield. as such i evade actions on me but i cannot submit any

when i come bk to the battle i can do actions but i can get killed easily

i want to survive longer so been in escape mode for sm time

why do u guys really encourage character claiming in a game like this when u clearly see that anti town roles punish claims??

in fact anyone asking others to claim should be looked at

Status
Not open for further replies.