Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This whole discord thingy sounds fishy.. Are you really sure you're allowed to do this?
Sound like talking about the game outside of the game to me..
its allowed. we r on disc via his ability

There.

You used an action before I used my kill or after, so you are not in flight mode and should have gotten killed per your own claim.
just come disc later

its not the way u think it works, in addition i have a defence buff from luthon on disc. we r working together

Emil

Certified Memelord
fair to have paranoia vs usopp. wont blame ya lol. but nothing about my claim screams scum. if u sit down and focus on it its pretty clear tbh

i am confirmed non guardain mafia from my push to robin. all i have to do is get a mafia from the other faction killed

hope noctis or lind are

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
who r u adding? lanji or flower works best

maybe akai so the 3 council ningens can be together
Probably Lanji. I trust him the most.
@Tris please don't ask me such questions.

@Michelle why?

Why did Lind out himself like that when the pressure was on Noctis? And why is Flowa soft protecting Noctis right now?
Yo Tan pushed Lindt and got a guilty role from him. So it’s not like there was an absence of pressure on him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Welll tbf the Nameless Asshole situation is still sus cause he gains nothing from accusing you like this and Idk how or why there could be interference in investing you. But we have Noctis/Lindt to get rid of first.
i think thats a lie by him as an attempt to save robin and get u guys to lynch me. u guys need to read between the lines lol

@Random Asshole did u investigate anyone else this game?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I think someone's pulling the strings, or maybe it's to spice things up. Who knows.
Yo Tan pushed Lindt and got a guilty role from him. So it’s not like there was an absence of pressure on him.
I dunno. Kinda makes it seem like Noctis might be a more important role and being protected right now.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
she is
fr

lets not forget the team red shit either.
continues to almost downplay that like purple and red arent the same fucking thing to us at least.
Yeah, I am getting that vibe from Flowa too. When I read her post I was like wtf do you mean why is he being voted because he's supposedly on the red team lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.