Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Can you explain to me why lind and noctis? I think I read somewhere that they are confirmed scum, but I haven't had the chance to read back to know.
I'm obviously outing myself to protect you. Why are you drawing attention to yourself God Mother?

Guys, this is probably my last moments.
It's been a pleasure guys, Lindl might've exploited my naivity
I will never betray fellow scum :smoothy: Try your luck with smiley. You will find Inner Peace.

Let‘s not tell them we‘re part of the Underground Zombie League.
Of course not. It's only for Zombuddies like you and I!

Get back in your cage and eat your fish heads before I bring out my belt
Ohh, kinky! I don't roll that way though.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
mango can invest btw
I reckon we send him on one sus
I have already submitted my investigation, also my investigation isn't as useful as you might think. My investigation is more like a spy/ LO rather than a sus/inno kind of invest. Though I suppose more reminising of LO than spy, as it seems by the looks of it the "interactions" can go both ways.

Also the I'll reveal why I said Dynamight wasn't BK, I have an ability that lets me steal abilities from someone but it's got a condition, I must know the role name of the player. So when I wanted to steal a spell from Dynamight - Burger King as he was gonna die anyway from lynch I thought I might check if he was who he was, but it failed.

Why am I telling you this now? Well, it's so that you won't have any mislead expectations of what I can do.
These are the only two ways I can possibly investigate someone.

From what I have gathered multiple abilities failed on him, including @LuthonTheDragDown's (super?)kill. That's extremely sus. How did he make it to the council as well? I didn't see many supporting him tbh.
Too many things failed on him ostensibly.
I've seen people point fingers at Noctis whilst reading the game. Don't have a strong impression
I don't have invest abilities, but I've been informed that they failed on Noctis.
I isod you for no reason lol.

Informed by whom? Hosts or you remember reading it?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No i am clearing things up, there's too many fake news going in here.

I sus Noctis but i didn't like the way this wagon pulled up when the man hasn't even made his defense. Apparently no one is considering that. That's giving me bad vibes.
True but I’m guessing even his supposed scum mates can’t salvage the situation. Only Flowa’s tried anything.

Would you be more comfortable with an immediate Lindt lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.