Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you did not get the robin wagon going. You may have suss him but so did I. That doesn't mean shit.

Flower said he tanked a super kill.
Robin said he was rolecrushed
Akai said that was bullshit.

That end up driving the wagon. You may want to take credit for it or whatever but you didn't vote Robin, and you have even suggested to go off of the wagon for Jinri. That's not a hard push unless you're willing to drive it to the very end.
i was waiting on fuji to decide who we go for
he is the town leader

i talked to robin, pressured him and tagged fuji and flower to continue

i started b4 they all did

Emil

Certified Memelord
geezus fken christ guys, read me vs robin

all of it

ur flip gives me info on kvothe, because i will know if ur lying or not

and it also gives me info on nat who is awkwardly defending u for sm reason
im more interested in how u survived a super-kill while rolecrushed. its either someone super protected u (including possible scummates), or flower got roleblocked/crushed or redirected. but generally speaking super kills are hard to redirect and block

so imma start with @Flower were u roleblocked/crushed when performing super kill on robin? i thought if sm1 was blocked/crushed the actions wont even show up on the writeups so please confirm if u were

and if any town protected robin they may claim they did to avoid her being lynched. other than that i dont see a reason to rly back track of ur lynch cuz ur a confirmed liar twice.
sure
[vote lynch robin]

excited to see what monster of a role can survive a super-kill while rolecrushed for a cycle
@Robin
i dont think u r rolecrushed or else u wudnt survive a superkill btw, so thats another lie
i am voting for u because:

1. i think kvothe is town, so ur claim is straight up bs since i dont think anyone tempered with u, or she is scum
2. u survived a super kill, which isnt rly an alignment indicative tbh, but its noteworthy
3. shenanigens with zem
4. claiming early or later doesnt change sht. u want us to think u r a survivor so u claimed early. how is that? u could just be trying to reverse psychology our ass for all i know
not to mention her action on kvothe didnt show up on day 1 writeup, so its fake af

gg robin
thats pretty good catch i missed that slip too lol
rolecrush shud start d1 since the ability hit them day 1
and if the ability hit them at night it will rolecrush them by day 2 not night 1, since night actions r processed end of night

and then the ancient god ningen was used to reveal the goju thing on robin as a way to fake clear her lmao

i mean why wud he reveal the writeup that could be used as a way to defend robin, when he can just have her lynched for free lol

good sht

u certainly didn't have to claim like that day 1 lol

who did u try to magical grill on night 1 and night 2?

Emil

Certified Memelord
.... all of this me vs robin and u still deny

imma be a liar if i said i am keeping up with the posts here

i missed way too many and never botherd to fully catch up, specially since i was spending alot of time on NF game recently

robin seems like a fair lynch target tbh, maybe for night lynch
oh she did?
well thats looking even worst for robin then with zem dying
@Alibaba

im willing to belive u kvothe but at the same time i am confused by ur lack of push to robin
if u know ur town why arent u putting more pressure her way tbh

shuda atleast tracked her and see who she target with her magical stuff
i think ur town tho, i would like to test robin's claim, wanna join with me?
it just felt like both midnight and robin are cult of some kind. one of them jester cult the other is a majority cult. it wouldnt be bad to get rid of either, but the notion of lynching jester just doesnt sit right with me. u feel me?
if we wanna lynch something practically confirmed and gives us info i'd say lynch robin and then if what her role says is right go for kvothe

at the very best we lynch indie and scum.

i think robin is the type of indie that would need to gain vote majority or smthing to win. her magical girls probably gain vote power and join her.

i just find it really scary that she can use an ability night 0 but it doesnt appear on writeup. i think she possibly fake claimed that to save beta who was catching heat at that time.

if we wanna lynch sm1 out of the council i'd recommend robin. best info lynch we have so far

if we lynch in council go for beta

do not lynch midnight pls. i dont like lynching clowns
what u got to say about this @Robin

who gave u super bullet proof lol, there is no way sm1 rolecrushed survives a superkill
failed because u r roleblocked or because someone tanked them?

big difference

if flower claims she is roleblocked/crushed then it would make sense the action would fail on robin

altho for a superkill to be roleblocked is ehhh idk but its belivable
actually let me ask u this

what info does ratchet flip give u? @Robin

.... all of this me vs robin and u still deny
i dont deny you sussed him. you pretty much do the same questioning to others too but that's not driving a lynch. Like, you're taking credit as if that gives you townie points or something when that's not the case in my pov. I did the same thing to Robin, but I'm not saying that as driving the lynch.

anyways probably dont think you're on the same team as him. Didn't see that vote lynch and it didn't count in the final vote count

Yeah, you based your reasoning on Robin surviving a superkill. Which again proves I started the whole thing.

Stop trying to take credit for something you didn‘t do. Discrediting is scum behaviour.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont deny you sussed him. you pretty much do the same questioning to others too but that's not driving a lynch. Like, you're taking credit as if that gives you townie points or something when that's not the case in my pov. I did the same thing to Robin, but I'm not saying that as driving the lynch.

anyways probably dont think you're on the same team as him. Didn't see that vote lynch and it didn't count in the final vote count
i have interacted with robin more than anyone

and the vote didnt count cuz mods here apparently dont count it when i dont tag

not used to that yet, keep forgetting the tag often

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah, you based your reasoning on Robin surviving a superkill. Which again proves I started the whole thing.

Stop trying to take credit for something you didn‘t do. Discrediting is scum behaviour.
i am not discreding ur superkill

but u left it at that

u did not push her with ur superkill, i did

u did much later after i did

Emil

Certified Memelord
i have more shenaningens with ningens from both factions and i had alot of them as scum reads the entire game and pushed ppl from both factions

i am town and this is a fact

i will prove it to @Yo Tan Wa with his voting thingy tomoro

anyone talking about me and trying to derail off noctis will not be tolerated

i will see this lynch throw like i saw the robin one yesterdday. and during the council we will lynch lind and i will make sure that goes thro

enough of this now

but u left it at that

You know what, let‘s drop this. I killed, started the wagon, you followed. You didn‘t drive the lynch, this is fact.

Yeet Usopp.
You‘re all over the place.
You‘re not even consistent with your own stories.

And on top of that Jinri seems to have info on you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
if noctis does not flip scum or atleast someone dangerous i will sub myself tomoro

u have my word on this

i am god dem confident in his scum flip

from tone reads and off of the kill/invest result failing that the others mentioned

but u left it at that

I'm going to stop arguing this because its not getting through to you. idc anymore

he said he town read me and thought i would be good addition there or sm sht

just like alibaba said, he was sure im 100% town

straigh up fken tmi and buddy attempt from them

heck wud i know
you aren't below sussing / bussing your teammates tbh. I would need to iso the night lynch again

Status
Not open for further replies.