Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm really in the lead? :giogio:

I give up, then. It's not worth reading hundreds of posts in this thread every day for a town that thinks they can win by lynching indies.

Hosts should stop making neutral or town-friendly indies. Truly the most frustrating position a player can be in.
u certainly didn't have to claim like that day 1 lol

who did u try to magical grill on night 1 and night 2?

robin or kvothe without a doubt, one has to be lying at this point, leaning robin.
at first i thought she claimed her magical stuff to frame kvothe and save beta. but now beta flipped town so its all fked up again but robin has alot of weird shenanigens going on with her hmm

i would love a push on AL or lind but it looks hard af to do. they r good at talking outta situations lol. same for jinri

which of them allign with urs? whats ur current reads actually. scum only.
Just read a bit back and you'll find them.

Then join me and vote Lind. Let's see what happens. If not, vote AL. He would talk us into it if anything :suresure:

u certainly didn't have to claim like that day 1 lol

who did u try to magical grill on night 1 and night 2?
Oh shove off, Usopp. Don't pretend like my claiming early was some big mistake. It likely would have come out sooner or later that I wasn't quite part of the town, and the best way to avoid a conundrum over that was to come forward early and offer what help I could. You should know that for neutral or friendly roles, like the survivor for example, the common wisdom is that they should claim early. If my early claim did not help to assuage any suspicion against me, then I was doomed from the start, because things only would have gotten worse the later my alignment was discovered.

As well, your question has already been answered in this thread many times over. On night 0 I tried for Kvothe, and on night 1 I was role crushed by the action posted here: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-finale-the-weebs-worst-generation.10027/page-314#post-994571

Night 2 hasn't happened yet.

Oh shove off, Usopp. Don't pretend like my claiming early was some big mistake. It likely would have come out sooner or later that I wasn't quite part of the town, and the best way to avoid a conundrum over that was to come forward early and offer what help I could. You should know that for neutral or friendly roles, like the survivor for example, the common wisdom is that they should claim early. If my early claim did not help to assuage any suspicion against me, then I was doomed from the start, because things only would have gotten worse the later my alignment was discovered.

As well, your question has already been answered in this thread many times over. On night 0 I tried for Kvothe, and on night 1 I was role crushed by the action posted here: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-finale-the-weebs-worst-generation.10027/page-314#post-994571

Hmmm actually Gojo might as well be mafia. Pretty boys, right? :phoenixmarco:

You do serve as a perfect distraction.

Emil

Certified Memelord

w8 u right idk why i thought night 2 existed

i mean like who wud temper with ur stuff night 0? u barely subbed in and ur new to this forum. it seems like none had any interest in targeting u what so ever.

and at that time the ancient god ningen did not mess with invest results yet

so why r u not pushing kvothe then? why do u not seem confident in ur stuff? thats the part i dont get

I was working on a deep-dive into different players' reactions to the Old God writeups, and what those reactions may indicate, but I deleted it and won't be coming back to it. I was a fool for not joining the 20 some-odd players who have declined to even participate in this game. I could have posted twice a day, saved innumerable hours of my time, and survived longer for it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
as much as it hurts to lynch indies, who else do we go for?

at this point u wud eventually have to claim ur exact indie win con and see if majority of town believes u

I was working on a deep-dive into different players' reactions to the Old God writeups, and what those reactions may indicate, but I deleted it and won't be coming back to it. I was a fool for not joining the 20 some-odd players who have declined to even participate in this game. I could have posted twice a day, saved innumerable hours of my time, and survived longer for it.
Nooo, don't be like this, cmon :catcry:

w8 u right idk why i thought night 2 existed

i mean like who wud temper with ur stuff night 0? u barely subbed in and ur new to this forum. it seems like none had any interest in targeting u what so ever.

and at that time the ancient god ningen did not mess with invest results yet

so why r u not pushing kvothe then? why do u not seem confident in ur stuff? thats the part i dont get
Stop pretending like if I had only claimed later, or if I had only pushed Kvothe harder, then you wouldn't be voting for me. You are voting for me either because you are mafia or because you are town who does not know how to find mafia, so an indie is the next best thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.