Status
Not open for further replies.
Tone.
And your posts are direct and without searching to hide true intentions from what i noticed.
If i am wrong i think i can found this in other day if i am alive, or i can confirm i am right .
I will remind you that you didn't read me well in our first games.
True, but I'm reading you town now and that worries me a lil bit. However there's way bigger fish to fry, abundance of fish :optimistic:

Who do you scum read?
Lind, Noctis, Kvo, jinri, Marimo, Ratchet, Ryu Kishi, the list is long.

Then of course Zem and Flowa for odd play
Sure, Lind has been slightly off from the town I've seen before. Noctis is trying hard to sound townish to everyone, but his logic is not something I always agree with (same goes for everyone in no lynch squad).

Kvo is way way too passive. Same for jinri. Ryu Kishi pinged me wrong and he was also no lynch squad.

Zem and Flowa keep doing stuff I don't consider town like revealing etc.

Who is md?
Minus Kvo, I believe she's town now.

Why the change of the opinion? I can't come up with anything for the entire Robin and Kvo thing. I don't think Robin would have came out like that if they didn't believe they had actually found scum.
I believe Kvo's reaction and claim is genuine. Many things could have happened during the night, so I ain't gonna rely on abilities

I'm pretty much a living corpse so if someone of the Town would be so gentle to protect me despite my misjudgement I would be grateful for the rest of my Mafia life experience.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Status
Not open for further replies.