Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I wish you don't assume that people aren't reading the thread.

Point of my question is that why you revealed such important thing in public? This indicates you have important role because no ordinary role would be strongly immune to convert.

So your rational is beyond my understanding
I assumed because you didn't know why I did it, when you could of seen it played out and me explaining my decision for better or worse there why I did it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Maybe not, but I did it anyway. What, will you threaten to scare me off with mean words too?
I respond the way someone replies to me.

I don't go around picking fights. But I don't back out when some deliberately tries to initiate something.

Now, I don't understand why you feeling offended? I didn't address that to you. It's not your matter so why jump in?

I respond the way someone replies to me.

I don't go around picking fights. But I don't back out when some deliberately tries to initiate something.

Now, I don't understand why you feeling offended? I didn't address that to you. It's not your matter so why jump in?
Because you wrote something worthy of being posted to /r/iamverybadass. If you want to talk where nobody will see it or comment, then you can do so in PMs. As you posted it here in public, I am free to say what I want about it.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Kvothe Kingkiller don't you sus Robin for her ability not working on you despite being Town? I don't think you even questioned her much.

I don't know know why you find this particular bit interesting.

Do you think Robin is poisoning players? Hence her ability didn't work? But will she be told about her target not being poisoned?
I actually didn't consider that. I don't think she would have got a failed notice, if her ability was poisoned and didn't go through.

Reborn

Because you wrote something worthy of being posted to /r/iamverybadass. If you want to talk where nobody will see it or comment, then you can do so in PMs. As you posted it here in public, I am free to say what I want about it.
Huh??

And, you think you are some moral police here?

Say anything you want and it's your right but no need to go around lecturing me for what am I suppose to say when someone deliberately initiates something.

Huh??

And, you think you are some moral police here?

Say anything you want and it's your right but no need to go around lecturing me for what am I suppose to say when someone deliberately initiates something.
Revan, you may say whatever you want, and I may say that you said something foolish. Enough of this.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
See this is why I told you guys he needs to be lynched.

He is hinting that he wants he was scum to kill me. Giving scum picks for ideas to kill. He will keep causing town problems if we don't get him out the game.

@Flower @Lindltaylor @Noctis @Smileyman @Juliet @Akai2 @RayanOO @Finalbeta @Reborn @Cinera @Kvothe Kingkiller @oddoddfruit

Tagging the people I either read town or more likely town.
Sorry, who are you referring to? I haven't been able to follow the game.

Reborn

Revan, you may say whatever you want, and I may say that you said something foolish. Enough of this.
Tbh, I understand your point. If it could have been anyone else then I wouldn't have used such words.

But...some doesn't deserve nice treatment when they deliberately initiates something. It's not only encouraging but also one size doesn't fit all.

Anyway, leave this topic. And, sorry for sounding aggressive against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.