Status
Not open for further replies.
Beky got greedy with his scum plays, totally a fake writeup
This is yet another bit of speculation from you that has arisen my suspicion. I was suspicious when you became adamant that female roles were guilty and male roles were innocent, I was suspicious when you posited that there was no mafia team, and now I am suspicious that you want us to disregard a writeup which warned us that investigation results may be compromised. The N'zoth writeup may well not be what it seems, but I think it is a guilty player who would have us dismiss such a warning.

AL sama

Red Haired
In any case, I'm still me, still town.

Though I'm curious how many convert capable roles do you think is in the game? If people could get through it so easily, why give it to me?
I m not sure if anyone here have such ability to bypass your immunity but I m saying its possible

Zemmi

GodMommie
Read my post again.

I said strongly immune. And, if such roles exist then @Zem why you actually revealed yourself?
I really do wish people would read the entire game.

I didn't plan on doing it. It was during the first interactions when Robin claimed, I was afraid she was a convert role, so I claimed it in my plan to see if she was telling the truth or not. If she was she could convert me, but if she was telling the truth she would be a good asset to town. My fear was she could convert, that is also why I asked her if she could through the host, she said no. If she could and lied to me she would be role crushed for the cycle.

However, now there this whole thing where @Kvothe Kingkiller has said that she is immune to poison and something else we have to consider and look into with both her and Robin.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Too much information.

Now answer me. Why you said that with such conviction as if you know for sure
Without revealing too much info, I did something yesterday and that's how I found out about Beta and that action was kind of connected to the N'Zoth write up. I didn't really confirm this with the hosts whether what I think is possible or not. And when someone uses an ability, it has a write up with other abilities and not a single post every time.

This is yet another bit of speculation from you that has arisen my suspicion. I was suspicious when you became adamant that female roles were guilty and male roles were innocent, I was suspicious when you posited that there was no mafia team, and now I am suspicious that you want us to disregard a writeup which warned us that investigation results may be compromised. The N'zoth writeup may well not be what it seems, but I think it is a guilty player who would have us dismiss such a warning.
I adjust my thinking as further information is obtained

Dammit, I went and said his name without even realizing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.