Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I really do wish people would read the entire game.

I didn't plan on doing it. It was during the first interactions when Robin claimed, I was afraid she was a convert role, so I claimed it in my plan to see if she was telling the truth or not. If she was she could convert me, but if she was telling the truth she would be a good asset to town. My fear was she could convert, that is also why I asked her if she could through the host, she said no. If she could and lied to me she would be role crushed for the cycle.

However, now there this whole thing where @Kvothe Kingkiller has said that she is immune to poison and something else we have to consider and look into with both her and Robin.
I wish you don't assume that people aren't reading the thread.

Point of my question is that why you revealed such important thing in public? This indicates you have important role because no ordinary role would be strongly immune to convert.

So your rational is beyond my understanding

Reborn

I don't think I go around people calling dumb so I don't appreciate this.

And, since you already done it so let me tell you that I have stopped being aggresive but that doesn't mean I can't get aggresive.

Say that again and I would make sure that you shit your pants before you step into mafia again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I go around people calling dumb so I don't appreciate this.

And, since you already done it so let me tell you that I have stopped being aggresive but that doesn't mean I can't get aggresive.

Say that again and I would make sure that you shit your pants before you step into mafia again.
Well, I was on your side at first. It was childish of Midnight to insult you, but your threatening to flame him out of the game was even more so. You aren't frightening anyone.

Reborn

Well, I was on your side at first. It was childish of Midnight to insult you, but your threatening to flame him out of the game was even more so. You aren't frightening anyone.
I don't think there is any need of you to jump in and tell me what i am suppose to do.

@Kvothe Kingkiller don't you sus Robin for her ability not working on you despite being Town? I don't think you even questioned her much.

However, now there this whole thing where @Kvothe Kingkiller has said that she is immune to poison and something else we have to consider and look into with both her and Robin.
I don't know know why you find this particular bit interesting.

Do you think Robin is poisoning players? Hence her ability didn't work? But will she be told about her target not being poisoned?

Status
Not open for further replies.