Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sallucion

Actually.. I think N'zoth is more suitable to be in the game. So Wario may be fake.
I really don't know. Both of have them have appeared only once. =/ Hard to tell.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Actually.. I think N'zoth is more suitable to be in the game. So Wario may be fake.
I really don't know. Both of have them have appeared only once. =/ Hard to tell.
Wario is more likely since Zem confirmed that she got challenged to a game of battleship when Wario's ships write up appeared.

S

Sallucion

Can someone please explain what this council thing is about?
The Weeb Elders -

The Weebs knew that conflicts were certain to arise with all of them competing for the same goal. Taking to heart the words of their fallen hero and to prevent the repeat of the chaotic events of the previous Weeb Wars they've heard so much about, they've decided to join hands and create an alliance that will take care of disputes between them and make sure that peace is respected. They've created a small council whose goal is to lead the alliance.

During Day 1, each player must vote for a player they want to be represented by on the council. The 8 players with the most votes will seat on this new Council. Votes must submitted privately through role PMs, they may be discussed in the thread without any restrictions. Their influence over the Weeb affairs is paramount and limitless, ranging from judiciary action to public health...

[Council Meeting] - On odd nights, the 8 Elders will convene in the game thread. They may post at night and vote, the player with the most votes at night will be lynched by them. As the game progress, the frequency of their meeting may increase.[Weeb Health Organization] - ...[Secrets]

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If N'zoth is fake then we really need to look at the thing with Hawks and the reactions again.

Hawks claimed third party (right?) and he kinda dug a grave for himself with the whole summoning thing. We don't really know what the purpose of it is but he doesn't seem like an indie that is genuinely trying to help town. And depending on his flip, we might know better what was the reason behind the summoning ordeal.

Something else to look at is if he wasn't responsible for the fake write up, then it is clearly scum's doing. So it's also interesting to note the people who reacted to the write up immediately and knew to point their fingers at Hawks. Again, I think some of those reactions were too quick that it felt prepared beforehand.

Scum reads Luthon, Ratchet, Reborn for now. You are close being there too. I'm also curious about why Tris said I had Superkilled before I would claim aforementioned notion.

Town not sure yet, I have speedread a lot due the bewildering pace of this game so my mind is not efficiently formed, I think however that Michelle is looking way way better since the first time I went after her. A lot of Players meta are wholly unknown to me and this does not help me have a clear cut opinion, but having scum reads is even more important from a practical perspective.
Me why? I am curious in this more than anything else you have to say.
I have to sleep soon, so will appreciate if you do it fast.

Zemmi

GodMommie
If N'zoth is fake then we really need to look at the thing with Hawks and the reactions again.

Hawks claimed third party (right?) and he kinda dug a grave for himself with the whole summoning thing. We don't really know what the purpose of it is but he doesn't seem like an indie that is genuinely trying to help town. And depending on his flip, we might know better what was the reason behind the summoning ordeal.

Something else to look at is if he wasn't responsible for the fake write up, then it is clearly scum's doing. So it's also interesting to note the people who reacted to the write up immediately and knew to point their fingers at Hawks. Again, I think some of those reactions were too quick that it felt prepared beforehand.
We also have to keep in mind mango says he isn't who he says he is. Which will be interesting information on both of them depending on how this goes.

I should chck this, but we definitely yeeting Beky.

I mentioned it before that I didn't like Naomi's reaction when it happened, if you do check it, please let me know what you think.
I did read that part, after that Noctis called you scum. That right?
But i missed the reactions that were in reference the whole issue, was busy then so couldn't chck them.

Was it the 'who should not be named' awakened write up? It should be easy to search write up.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I did read that part, after that Noctis called you scum. That right?
But i missed the reactions that were in reference the whole issue, was busy then so couldn't chck them.

Was it the 'who should not be named' awakened write up? It should be easy to search write up.
Here I'll give a little summary.

Nova posted this.

Then immediately, Drago posted the exact same message word by word again like two posts down (it was deleted later). But when it happened, I thought it was pretty obvious that it wasn't intentional. I explained it here:

I missed this post

Of course I didn’t come to that conclusion! :yearight:
Both Drago and Nova’s post said the exact same thing, and both said that the guy has awakened.

Unless if the guy can awaken twice, it was pretty clear it was a mistake especially with how close the posting times were.
But Naomi thought that cult recruited twice. I mean nothing wrong with that but I found it unnatural that she mentioned it twice too and didn't even consider that it could be a mistake.

wait, it was used two times!??

eewwww cult :perocry:
the wu had two mentions, did it get boost!?? :odenugh:
It felt like she was trying to feign oblivion to prevent being accused of having tmi (which she accused me of afterwards)
But then she also made this post that was very attentive to details that seems like tmi. Which would make sense to why she didn't wanted to appear like she knew too much initially and just discovered these details.

yeah, though that seems like a dead give away and obvious at one to.

opening post

so someone with knowledge activated it.. and then later name popping up.

also this sounds like cult/or they get points to there role, the more people subscribed. i remember similar role in other weeb game with subscribe and the person turned out to be mafia.
I also expanded a bit more on it here:

Also I find Naomi’s reaction interesting too, she seemed very informed on the situation + the reaction about the mistake write up felt a little off as in she immediately assumed that there were two conversions. That post felt a little forced.

Anyways I was just surprised that people immediately knew which posts were the reasons and who was the culprit and even started forming theories about which abilities were involved with the receipts ready like 5 minutes after the write up happened :optimistic:
Whoa you guys are quick. And beky knew immediately that he was the culprit when the write up happened....like a fake “oopsie daisies” reaction

:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.