Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Cinera doesn’t strike me any different than the other inactives but if we don’t have a better lead, I don’t mind kicking him out of the thread.

Didn’t you say Griffith sacrificed his friends to become Femto? If Griffith is scum then maybe he gets buffed if his scum buddy gets sacrificed or something

that’s the only thing on my mind. But the action was submitted as femto so my theory is probably wrong.
This is the second time scum is trying to make us lynch Lindt. I have mixed feelings about Naomi since her reaction to me sussing her was very defensive but I don’t have a strong read on her cuz most of her posts are omgus and she did it to YTW too so maybe that’s just her play style. Yo and Luthon are town.
:perocry:
A+ effort, I love it
Are you the bum now?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Didn’t you say Griffith sacrificed his friends to become Femto? If Griffith is scum then maybe he gets buffed if his scum buddy gets sacrificed or something
I just read this lmao. Griffith becomes Femto thanks to the Eclipse. The submitted char was Griffith. How he got the Femto already is beyond me. Tho wait I gotta check if Femto might have been submitted too.

What do I have to say, I'm Town.

I won't tell you who my character is and you won't be able to discover it by checking the write ups.

On Night 1 I Watched Lanji Cucksmoke and Michelle visited him.

On Night 2 I Watched Fujishiro and no one visited him despite the fact he died.
ooh

I can back this up actually. I checked Cinera's action on N1 and saw she targeted Lanji.
@oddoddfruit Lanji got his ability stolen N1. I thought it was Alibaba who stole his ability though. You can check my posts but I asked Lanji did anything else happen to him and he said no.
what do you think of this @Flower

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom why do you always become a queen in the mafia games if that's my username???
Maybe I’m the chosen one lol

Replying here per flowa's request~~
He is. But let me think lmao. Why this now? Any ideas?
I feel like this is an attempt at framing me. But if not, then someone else got Sukuna and I'll be very jealous cuz hosts didn't offer me the option to eat the finger

Status
Not open for further replies.