S

stealthblack

Two weeks ago I made a thread that Killer and Kid do not have Ryou that was confirmed immediately that week

Now I will make a reverse claim, Zoro has Ryou. He’s holding back using Ryou because Enma will drain him if he over exerts himself but the moment Zoro manages to get that shit to work properly, he’s gonna cut through Kaido.
you made a thread downplaying zoro? no way

Man, i don't understand some people in the One Piece community / fandom.

We're 1000+ chapters into this series and people still criticize One Piece for what it isn't, not for what it is.

Complaining about Oda dragging the story to get to the roof on chapter 1000 or Oda off screening a lot of stuff is completely valid, but people talking shit about gags in the middle of the fights, lack of seriousness or that characters don't die is so dumb, if you're 1000+ chapters into this fucking thing, you should know by now that this is One Piece, stop trying to make it what it isn't.

It feels like a bunch of Hunter x Hunter and Berserk fans that don't get new chapters for months and keep reading One Piece wishing it was something else, my advice is that you quit it and move on my friend, don't waste your time with stuff you don't like.

Two weeks ago I made a thread that Killer and Kid do not have Ryou that was confirmed immediately that week

Now I will make a reverse claim, Zoro has Ryou. He’s holding back using Ryou because Enma will drain him if he over exerts himself but the moment Zoro manages to get that shit to work properly, he’s gonna cut through Kaido.
We all know he has ryou. What he doesn't have is internal destruction, the second level of ryou which only Luffy has and will probably be the only one to have by the end of the fight. Swordsmen don't really require internal destruction too I think.